Ⅳ⇰𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲

☾♛⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♛☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

Welcome back my friends

Friday October 8th 1976

It was Friday, October 8th, and while it may not have any meaning to you, it did to Remus John Lupin. Well not exactly the date but something that happened on this day, you see my friends it would be a full moon tonight, which meant that Remus would once again transform into the same creature that had lived inside of him ever since he was four years old.

This was the second time Remus would be turning since the start of term, first time being September 8th, which I am happy to inform you was a rather peaceful transformation, or as peaceful as it can be to break your bones, turn into a werewolf, and lose all sense. To be more specific, he had made only a small scratch on his forearm on accident and his werewolf form was in a good mood, again as good as it can be.

Tonight though, had a slimmer chance of that, because Remus had had a particularly busy weak filled with many essays for homework, which meant he would stay up late and wake up tired, making him even more tired the following day, so you'd imagine how he felt after getting only three to four hours of sleep every day for a week.

And you may ask 'Well narrator, what does that have to do with his werewolf form?' and the answer to that would be: Your werewolf form reflects your human form. Let me explain. If you had a good day or week in your human form leading up to your transformation, your werewolf form won't be as aggressive (Unless it encounters humans), but let's say you had a bad day, or again, week. Your werewolf form will be in a worse mood. Same goes for appearance, if you're malnourished your werewolf form shall look the part as well, and so on.

Now that we've got that covered, let's continue.

The Marauders were currently sitting in the Shrieking Shack about twelve minutes before Remus' transformation looking for ways to distract Remus in order for his mood to get better so he wouldn't have as bad of a night.

"Hey Moony, why don't talk to us about that story you love so much, 'Small Girls' or something." Sirius suggested, knowing how much Remus and Astra loved talking about that book, they loved talking about books in general, but that one was their favorite, he also knew that it was called Little Women but he was willing to pretend to be ignorant in the matter because he knew Remus found it funny. Astra knew that Sirius knew this and she smirked at him, to which he rolled his eyes.

As suspected, Remus chuckled. "It's Little Women, and are you sure you want to hear me rant about it because I won't hesitate." He asked the silver eyed boy.

"One hundred percent." He assured.

"Alright, I warned you. So first of all, Louisa had absolutely no reason to do that to Beth..."