Chapter 1-Birth

Carlie POV

I'm in here but my family don't know it yet. It kind of makes me sad. But maybe i'll be a happy surprise.
Right now mama's thinking of names for us. Well my twin as they don't know about me but she has thought of two names
Renesmee Rosalice Cullen
and
Carlie Elizabeth Cullen
I like the second one more and my sissy likes Renesmee so I guess it's settled.

Right now Renesmee and I are trying to get space as it's really cramped in mama's tummy
Nessie accidently kicks mama's spine causing it to break and me to go against mama's spleen
"What did i do!?" Sissy questions through our mind link.

"It's okay Nessie! Move me out the way and go to the front."I tell her wanting her to be safe.

"Otay C." She says and shifts me out the way causing Mama to fall and her water to break.
It needed to happen Nessie is in danger.

Suddenly Nessie is pulled out. Yayy! Sissy safe! What about me? What if I shout in my mind maybe dada will hear me.

'DADA I'M HERE. IM SURPRISE TWIN'

I'm then pulled out it worked as soon as I'm touched I feel a zap of energy.
Mind reading! Score!

"There's another one. Hi Carlie Elizabeth." Dada says and hands me to Mama.

I giggle and kick as I love mama and Daddy alot.
When I touched mommy I felt a Zap.
Daddy eyebrows furrowed so I read his mind
'I can't hear Carlie's thoughts anymore like with Bella' I hear him.

I guess Nessie couldn't control it as she bit mama.
We both start crying as Dada takes us away from mama

Mama closes her eyes.
A smelly dude starts shaking her. WTH is he doing.
I can't hear Mama's heartbeat causing me to cry because I know she's dead.

"Take them!" Dada shouts to the smelly guy.

"Keep those things away from me!" He shouts.

HOW DARE HE!

Just then a beautiful blonde woman comes in
"Edward I've got them" She says opening her arms for Dad to put us in.

Yeah! Give us to her not the smelly guy!

Dada hestitates but why?

"I promise. I'm okay now." She reassures.
Dada passes us to her and I feel a zap of energy and now I feel ten times prettier.
Nessie then starts to cry. So blondie cooes at her.

"Well hello Renesmee and Carlie. I'm your aunt Rosalie" She says and I smile at her causing her to cooe at me.
I put a hand on her cheek and send her a message

"I love you Auntie Rosie!"

She gasps but none-the-less smiles "I love you too Sweetie"
I giggle and begin to fall asleep

Words:464