Chapter 8-Benjamin POV

Benjamin POV

Me and Amun have traveled with Carlisle and Esme to see the hybrid children and protect them from the volturi. I had just met Renesmee but haven't met Carlie.

"Carlie!" Edward called and a moment later a teen came out dressed in a black long-sleeved top with a black and grey skirt with a black belt and knee-high black boots. She was stunning.

"Carlie this is Amun and Benjamin." Edward says. She smiled at us both.

"Nice to meet you both." She says cheerfully.  Amun goes to shake her hands but she moved back quickly. Causing him to retract it quickly and me to furrow my eyebrows did we do something wrong. As if she was a mind reader she explained.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that i'm a copycat and I didn't know if you'd be comfortable with me having your gifts." She says hastilly trying not to seem rude.

"It's all okay we don't mind but just to let you know Benjamin here has control over the elements." Amun replied now understanding her momentary worry.

She shakes my hand and looks at me and a shock courses through my pulseless veins. She looks over at Edward with excitement she then turns back to me.

"Nice to meet you Benjamin" She said as a light blush rose to her cheeks. She giggled quitely it was the most beautiful sound ive ever heard and that was when i knew i had found my mate in a vampire-human hybrid. She goes quiet and looks over to Edward they look like they're having a conversation she then turns back to me.

"The pleasures all mine beautiful." I then hug her just wanting some form of touch with my mate she blushes. Just then the other hybrid Renesmee I think her name was. Edward nods towards me saying i was correct.

"Sissy! Catch me!" She was jumping off a tall rock. Carlie looks at her with panic then uses her vampire speed to catch her.

"Renesmee don't do that again if you hadn't shouted you couldve hurt yourself!" She scolds everyone in the garden turns to look at them.

"I'm really sorry sissy. I just wanted to see if you met Benjamin. But you were hugging so i guess that a yes." Renesmee says everyone except Edward me and Amun have shock written all over their faces.

"Nessie" She playfully scolds her and her face burns with a red blush. Nessie jumps out of Carlie's arms and runs off whilst shouting

"Carlie and Benjamin sitting in a tree K-I-S-" She didn't get to finish as she chases her cheeks ablaze.

"Renesmee Shut up! Everyone can hear you and I'd rather they didn't!" She says sweeping her off her feet into her arms. Everyone looked at the sisters with sorrow as the youngest one didn't know what was going on and had no idea how much danger she was in.

"It's not my fault Benjamin's your mate" Renesmee said everyone just stopped and Bella looked angry/happy. Oh no.

"Two can play that game. How's Jacob?" My mate taunts/questions. Renesmee blushed and Carlie looked proud so she left. She went to see 2 vampires one with blonde hair and a native looking vapire.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the garden and had just found out Bella was a shield when everyone sensed new scents. Everyone chased to find the unknown vampires.
Two men on a rock were taunting the wolfs who they had managed to outrun.

"Vladmir, Stefan you're a long way from home" Carlisle says.

"What are they doing here?" Questioned the one I have come to know as Kate.

"We heard the volturi were moving against you. But that you wouldn't stand alone." One of them said.

"We didn't do what we were accused of" Carlisle protested.

"We do not care what you did Carlisle." Vladmir said as he rolled his eyes. We heard shuffling then Carlie popped through the crowd.

"Then why the hell are you here?" She questioned. She had the worlds deadliest glare on her face that could be intimidating to anymore.

"We have been waiting a millenium for the italian scum to be challenged." Stefean responded with a glare as strong as hers. I pulled her towards me not wanting her to get hurt even though she was strong these guys have been alive for years.

"It's not our plan to fight the Volturi." She said whilst I pulled her back.

"Shame, Aro's witnesses will be so dissapointed." Vladmir said, Shocking us. They have witnesses to?

"They enjoy a good fight." Stefan teased. Carlie tensed in my arms so i rubbed her shoulders causing her to loosen up a bit.

"Aro's witnesses?" Eleazer questioned intriqued and worried.

"Aww, Still hoping they'll listen" Vladmir taunted. I felt Carlie shake in my arms.

"If you don't stop teasing us, I'm going to skin you alive." Carlie threatned making us all turn to her in shock.

"Aww. Poor Wolfie getting angry that she can't protect her family." Stefan taunted some more and her shaking increased.

"She's not doing what i think she's doing right?" I heard the mutt speak up.

"Remarkable" Eleazer said breathlessly.

"Princess,Calm down." I said hoping it would help but she was to far gone.

"Everyone get back!" Edward shiuted reading the mutts and her mind.

"What are you gonna do wolfie?" Vladmir questioned, He was pissing me off.

"I'm not a wolf. I'm a hybrid. With the gift of a copy cat! You think they can win! YOU THINK I CAN'T PROTECT MY FAMILY! I'M STRONGER THEN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!" Just then she did the most remarkable she phased into and extordinary wolf with rainblow flames covering her body and in her eyes. Everyone gasped that then seemed to calm her down did she think we were scared? We were amazed

"It's okay. You can get her Jacob." Edward said to the mutt.

"Okay. You need to think of your human attributes. But go into the woods first, you'll be naked when you phase back." The mu- Jacob explained I cant call them mutts my mate is one.

"I'll go get clothes." Alice called and skipped off towards the house. She went into the forest and everyone was wary of her flames.

A few minutes pass and we hear her call

"Alice! I need those clothes!" Everyone laughed. Alice went in. Carlie came out in a burgundy layered spaghetti strap top, light blue skinny jeans and black converse.

Bella ran over to her and frantically looked her over.

"Are you okay?" she questioned she laughed her melodic laugh and nodded she turned to Vladmir and Stefan they looked amazed on shock.

"Thank you." She said good she should be really angry at th- wait thank you!?

Everyone looked surprised at her answer Edward spoke up

"Why would you thank them."

"Because they made me stronger, I can fight better now." Oh okay- Wait she's Fighting!?

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked worried about my mate. She turned to answer me when she became breathless and looked at me with more love then I thought possible.

"Oh shit..." She said and then Vamped sped away towards the house.

"What did i do?" I questioned dejectedly as we vamped to the house.

Authors Note: This was my first Benjamin POV, How did you like it? Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Follow! Ily guys

Words: 1253