Chapter 6: Strong

Carlie POV:

We were packing to take a trip to the Denali's to prove we are not immortal children. I had grown now and looked alot like my Mom's age.

"All right let's get this show on the road." Jacob says but then stops as he sees Sam Uley walking to the house. I heavily glare having the urge to neuter the dog. Dad suddenly laughs and everyone looks at him weirdly but he just coughs and I give him a knowing smirk.

Sam then hands Grandpa a note.

"Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night." Sam explained. Carlisle reads the note then looks at us solemly.

"Carlisle?" Esme questions.

"They've left us." Carlisle responds.

"Why?" Me and Rosalie question simualtanesouly.

"She didn't say." Carlisle answers.

"Can I see that?" Mom questions and Carlisle passes it over.

It reads: Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come.

-Denali's House-

Dad gets out the car and walks to the Denali's I see them talking but i'm not paying enough attention to listen in.

"Okay, time to meet some new people." Mom says to Nessie. I was fine as I was obviously more mature and was more the older than the younger sister.

"What if they don't lke me?" Renesmee questions.

"They'll love you." Jacob says at the same time i say "They'd be crazy not to."

"They will. Once they understand you." Mom says.

"Are you okay?" Mom questions me.

"I'm fine mom honestly." I say giving her a reassuring smile.

We all get out of the car and the Denali's are shocked at the sight of me and Renesmee.

"The Volturi will come for all of us." One says

"You get those things out of here." Another says

"They're not what they look like." Dad tries to explain

"This is a crime!" The second one shouts again.

She attacks Dad and he pushes her aside, Kate then attacks Edward. Me and Mom Vamp speed over and throw then aside. They both move to attack us both. I make my hands beocme electric. They look at me with fasination.

"Stay back!"Mom shouts. I let my hands die out.

"They have blood in they're veins. You can feel they're warmth." Dad tries to sway.

"I can feel it." A brunette says holding onto her mate.

"I'm they're biological father. Bella is they're mother." Dad tells them.

"Impossible." The first blonde says again.

"It's true. We were born whilst mom was still human. I've grown quicker as I'm more vampire then human whilst Renesmee is half and half." I explain.

The male brunette looks at me with astonishment.

"What is it Eleazer?" His mate questions.

"She's a copy-cat. The strongest kind as she can make the power stronger. She could kill the Volturi with a flick of a wrist." He explains. They look at me amazed.

"We can show you, if you let us." I say as Jacob walks up with Renesmee.

"Tanya, you owe us this much. We're all under a death scentence because your sister didn't let us explain." Dad says.

Jacob brings Renesmee closer to Tanya as I walk over to Eleazer and Carmen. Renesmee goes to place her hand on Tanya's cheek but she flinches.

"Don't be afraid. This is how she communicates." Mom says and Me and Renesmee show them our births.

"It's true. They're not immortal." Tanya says and Eleazer and Carmen nod in agreement.

Words: 593

Carlie's outfit up top

Authors Note: Benjamin is being met next :) And your grown up ;)