Chapter 5: Irina

Carlie Pov:

It's been about a month since me and Nessie were born. Nessie looks around 6-7 years old. I look like 14-15 year old as I'm more vampire then Nessie.
Nessie is playing in the snowflakes. While me,Mom and Jacob talk.

"Look Mama, Carlie a snowflake." She says me and Mom crouch down and look at the snowflake.

"Pretty." I say.

"It's beautiful why don't you go catch another one?" Mom said and Nessie ran off to catch another one.

"Edward thinks that we'll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something." Mom explains to Jake and I. She's talking about Nessie's and Mine growth rate specifically mine as I'm growing quick and they are worried we are going to be dead in a year or two.

We all watch as Renesmee leaps into the sky to catch a snowflake, Suddenly we see a figure in the distance watching us. Renesmee runs back inbetween Jake's wolf.

"Who was that?" Me and Renesmee question.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali. Irina!" She shouts.

"I'm going to talk to her." Mom says.

"I'll come with." I say and Me and Mom speed off but before me and Mom could talk to her.

-Back at the House-

Carlisle walks back into the room after talking to the leader of the Denali coven.

"Tanya convinced Irina to come and reconcile with us." Grandpa Carlisle announces putting the phone down.

"It looks like she changed her mind." Dad says not agreeing with what's been said. We were all gathered in the family room whilst Renesmee played with toys upstairs to keep her busy. Jacob was up there with her whilst listening in.

"Seeing Jacob must have been to much for her." Esme explained sitting behind a tense Dad and rubbing his shoulders in a motherly way.

"Wish we could've just spoken to her." I say. Dad look between me and Mom.

"You took our daughter with you?" He questioned abit annoyed that Mom was putting me in danger.

"No Dad I told her I was coming. I wasn't letting her go alone to a cliff with a crazy vamp chic with a vendetta about her 'Mate' that died because he tried to kill my mother." I explained everyone chuckled at my explanation.

"She's family. She'll come around." Grandpa assured but I don't know if he was assuring us or himself.

-Music/Family Room-

We were all watching Renesmee play the piano with Dad. I walked in with Alice she was carrying a big vase of flowers and I was carrying a smaller bunch when we were pulled into a vision

The Volturi walking through a field passed the 'Welcome to Forks' Sign.

We both drop the vases and Jasper comes up to us.

"What is it,Alice,Carlie?" Jasper questioned worridly.

We both glanced at eachother before expressing " The volturi they're coming for us. Aro,Caius,Marcus, The Guard. And Irina"

"Honey, come here." She calls to Renesmee. Mom looks worried at me. And I nod to her saying that I'm okay.

"Why?" Carlisle questions skeptically.

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Dad questioned me,Mom and Jacob.

"We were just walking." Mom started

"Ness was catching snowflakes." Jacob finished. A look of realisation crossed Dad's face

"Of course. Irina thinks Renesmee and Carlie are immortal children." Dad informed us all.

Grandpa then recounts immortal children to me and Mom.

"So the Denali's made an Immortal child?" Mom questioned

"Yes. And she payed the price." Grandpa answered.

"Well Renesmee and Carlie are bothing like those children. They were born not bitten. They grow every single day." Mom says outraged at the fact her babies are in danger.

"So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Jacob questioned. 'Explain' you stupid mutt! There's no explaining they'll break your wolf ass before you say immortal child. Bloody Idiot. Dad then tried to hide his chuckle at my thoughts. Whoops!

"Aro has enough proof in Irina's thoughts." Dad explains. Well it wasn't as good my answer.

"So we fight." Jacob claims.

"They're offensive weapons are too powerful. No one can stand against Jane." Jasper started.

"Alec's even worse." Alice finished

"What about me I'm more powerful than any of the Volturi. I could kill them with a snap of my finger." I reccommend but they all look at me like im crazy.

"Well, then we convince them." Mom said.

"They're coming to kill us,not to talk." Uncle Emmett shot down. Wow! You can always count on Emmett to give you hope. Dad chuckled under his breath and I smirked.

"No, your right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle you have friends all around the world." Dad spaks up liking his Mates idea.

"I won't ask them to fight." Carlisle refused. Yeah! I'm with you on that one. It's a suicide mission. Well,without me ;)

"Not fight, Witness. If enough people knew the truth,maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen." Dad explains further.

Esme then turns to Carlisle

"We can ask this of our friends." Esme tells him.

Words:861