Chapter 4: Mommy!

Carlie POV:

It's been 3 days since me and Nessie were born. I now long like im 4 years old where as Nessie looks like she's 1. And today Mommy wakes up! I'm so excited. I saw it she's shocked about how I look but loves me none-the-less.

Right now Jacob is talking to Mommy and Daddy. While we all wait for Mommy. I'm stood by Aunt Rosie's legs.

Mommy and Daddy walk in.

"You look great Bella." Aunt Alice compliments as Mommy walks through the crowd to see us.

"Two people have been waiting to meet you. Rose. Carlie" Grandpa calls we both turn around.

"MOMMY!" I shout and use my super-speed to run to her. She chuckles and hugs me back.

"Hello babygirl. Look at you! Your beautiful." Mommy says making me blush at the attention.

"Mommy! Look it's Nessie she's been wanting to see your for ages." I say and move to inbetween Daddy's legs so mommy could see Nessie.

Nessie puts her hand on mommy's cheek and I read her mind and see it's mommy giving birth to us. I smile.

"What was that?" Mommy questions amazed. Daddy chuckles

"She's gifted." Daddy announces to Mommy.

"What about you Princess?" Mommy questions me.

"I'm a copycat which means I can copy any Vampires power from a mile radius." I state proudly.

Mommy hugs us.

"My beautiful Powerful girls." She says and hugs us both.

Words: 242