At Home

Michael walked home with Amelia discussing why and what were the reasons he wanted to be a girl.

"Well I guess I like everything about being a girl all I want it to wear the same as you. I want to be a girl because I dont feel like a guy. Because I don't like being a guy"
"Well you can have one of my skirts if that would help you!" Amelia said with excitement
Michael gritted his teeth and said "yes"
Once he got to amelias house he received a pink frilly skirt and black and white striped tights.
"Thank you Amelia I am forever grateful to you" said Michael trying to sound sincere

He then walked home to see his mum waving away a van.

"Hey Michael I have a surprise for you" she said
"Mom what have you done now"

His mum leads him up to his room and he gasps at his door

"Wh.....Wha.....what have you done to my room mum"
"Well hunni considering your transgender and want to be a girl I thought I'd make it more to a girls liking and I hope you enjoy it. Oh also me and you are going shopping for a new wardrobe for you young lady."

"Okay mum thank you I love it" he said through gritted teeth.

He then received a text from a unknown Number

Unkown: hello this is Michael barley?

Michael:yes it is who's asking?

Amelia: It's Amelia dummy I just wanted to say your a very nice person!

Michael: Thanks Amelia so are you!

Amelia: Do you have a new name yet? Are you gay? Do you only like women?

Michael: Wow that's a lot of questions there Amelia well I don't have a new name I'm not gay and yes I only like women.

Amelia: Oooh so you like women ayy well I better watch out hehe.....

Michael:Amelia stop it hehe... I would like it if you could help me with a name since you've been so helpful towards me so far.

Amelia: oooh tomorrow my place we will get you a new name for sure. Anyway what's your mums reaction?

Michael: Well she went over the top and had my whole room changed it's a whole girls room! *insert picture here* She also offered to take me on a shopping trip for a whole new wardrobe

Amelia: That's sweet you must love your mom and your room looks really good id steal it hehehe....

Micheal: Goodluck anyway gotta go now mums calling me for dinner

Amelia: Goodbye Bestie!!!!

Michaels mum heard a knock on the door and answered it. It was George. "All I want to say is I hope you enjoy being a tranny faggot michael"
His mum then slapped george over the head and grabbed him and put him in the cellar and handcuffed him to the boiler.

"Come have dinner now hunni"
"Oki mum coming"

They ate and awaited the next day though michael didn't know that George was in his basement

Michaels mum (now adressing as norine)
Norine: Well George how should I punish you? Diapers? Making you a girl? It's not that bad you know? Whatever happens I'm going to post it online either you in a shitty diaper or in a skirt and blouse or maybe both! Never try and hurt my baby girl again!
George: your a right nut I hope you burn in hell!
Norine: well both it is for you

as she pulled out the pinkest diaper ever and stuck it on him then she grabbed a pink skirt and put it on him then she grabbed a t shirt which said mommies little pooper and put it on him. She then fed him baby food which had laxatives in.

George: That tasted like hydrogenated dogshit
Norine: No more talking baby girl your going to be humiliated too the worst it's going to go everywhere you in your shitty diaper and skirt. Your gonna be the laughing stock of town.
George: Please don't I'm sorry
George started to cry.
Norine: Thanks for more evidence you little baby.

12 hour skip.

Norine: Hello George have you made pooopy for me yet?
She checked George's diaper and sure enough he had made the biggest shit ever it smelt really bad almost as if he did a real baby's shit. She took a picture of him in his overused diaper and sent it to his mother and the local news.

Michael: Mum what's happening?