George Part 2

First Norine set George down in the back of her car. She tied his hands and feet down and placed tape over his mouth. She was going to embarrass George throughly.

In her days Norine was a master of Hypnosis. She even hypnotised her own farther to take the blame for a crime she had committed. Sometimes she wondered how she got away with it. She was really tall and looked like the type of person to create chaos in a gay bar. She had a plan for George. She put him into trance and set a few keys words.

"Alright Georgie. Whenever I say poo or pee you will release your bowels and penis. Do not let any waste stay in your body. And after this you will only remember that you are a big baby who needs your mommy to change your diapers for you. And you love your diapers. You never want to leave them. You want to show them to everyone you meet. And then finally. In your next school assembly. You will walk upon the stage in a diaper. You will show everyone what a big baby you are by messing yourself then and there. Then if your mother asks you will tell her you want to be a baby forever" Norine said.

Finally she was about to let him out. She slipped him out of the trance and chucked him into the middle of the town centre. Then she shouted poo and pee. She raced off in her car leaving George to deal with the outcome.
*George POV*

*'' = inner thoughts*
' why is my stomach hurting so much.'
George rushed around ten square but to his dismay a crowd was forming around him. Phones pointing all around at him. Then he unwillingly pulled his shorts of and in full view of everyone and their camera let everything go.

George made a giant mess in his diaper. Enough that even the cameras could pick up what was happening. He rushed out of the circle just to go home where he pulled off his diaper and told his mum that he had no clue what had happened. That night a local news report identified the diaper user in said video as George Frazer.

He was humiliated. He hated himself so much. But he had a distinct urge to wear diapers.
Even more.

The next day came and George got ready for school. He began walking and almost made it to school. Until his group of friends stopped him. "You ready to pull the biggest prank ever George" one said George replied "of course. What is it?" "Well given your escapade in town the other day we have plans." George was shocked. " that wasn't me come on guys"
"Right and I'm Issac Newton" "the plan is for you to create a big enough distraction that we can steal some the stink bombs from the confiscation cupboard and then use them on the assembly."

George thought. He wanted to show his diapers. But he didn't have any. "so the distraction is. We need you to onto stage in a diaper and mess the crap out of it we have a diaper here." George was scared. Assessing his options "No I am not" George said proudly "oh you will or else I will kill your mother you know I will. I have killed before"  George shuddered he remembered mrs everard. "Fine then."

The boys then tackled George to the ground. While two of them held his arms and legs The other grabbed the diaper. There were unicorn prints all over it. George felt so weird. The boy put him in a diaper and sent him to the assembly.

George ran up onto the stage. He felt a massive load in his stomach and wanted rid of it. He pulled of his trousers. And people were recording him. The teachers watched him in disgust. The boys had just stood there filming him. At this point George had just started pushing and the diaper filled up with smelly poop. And there he saw his friends standing and laughing at him. Now He knew he was set up.

George ran off home and told his mother he never wants to grow up. He told her that he wanted to wear diapers and become a big baby. His mother obliged she wanted her baby boy back. With a few modifications.