Amelias Visit

Michael heard a knock at the door. He knew who it was. He was excited for what was to come. He finally got to spend some time with the girl he loved. He finally got up and opened the door to her. He invited her into the house and then his bedroom so the two could have some privacy in a empty house.

Amelia started off by listing off some names for him.

"So we have Elizabeth, Jessie, Bethany, Poppy, Natasha or Isabell. For nicknames of these you could have Lizzie, Jess, Beth, Pop, Tasha or Isa (esa) . Amelia said in a excited voice. She was enjoying helping her new friend find herself in the world.
Michael replied "I don't know. I like the sound of Elizabeth Natasha and Isabell." "What would you say?" He asked politely. "Well" Amelia retorted in a snarky manner. "I would say you look like a Natasha or a Poppy. Though you can use either I would go with Natasha as it's closest to your original name" michael was shocked at how good she was at choosing a name. He found it hard to make even the simplest of choices when it came to anything other then girls. "Okay then Natasha it is" Natasha was pleased to be rid of her old name the one which held so much masculinity

*now referring to Michael as Natasha.*

Amelia then had Natasha try a variety of tops dress skirts panties and hose on. She puffed up the bra with socks. She shaved his legs to make them appear more feminine. She even did his own makeup. Natasha would have looked like a real girl if only her hair was longer. The short hair did not suit her.

Natasha really enjoyed this time. She spoke with Amelia. About everything. He learnt a lot of feminine mannerisms. It was all going well until she brought up coming out on a larger scale.
"Do you plan on coming out to the school Tash?"

"Amelia I don't know how that would go. But I imagine it wouldn't go well so I'm sorry but I won't be"

"Well that's such a shame. I was looking forward to teaching you more makeup. Oh well"

"Fine i will" Natasha gave up resisting. She wanted as much time with Amelia as possible. "I would love to if you could continue teaching me important stuff."

"That's good to hear and of course I'll teach you I'm always here to help you" at that point Amelia hugged Tasha and she felt happy. Happier then when she was a male. This is what she wanted. This is her.

She waited until her mum was home to announce the news. Her mum was very pleased and said she would talk to the school the next day. Natasha's sister on the other hand was very upset. She had only wanted to bully him. She didn't see this as what Natasha really wanted. But for the sake of it went along with it. She loved her sister. More then anything.