George

Norine: "Michael please go back to your room I'll explain this to you later okay?"
George: "Yeh get away tranny"
Michael: "What's happening mom"

Norine: "Well your friend George here came round just before dinner last night. He proceeded to insult you and hurl abuse at you. Luckily you didn't hear that. So I've punished him by making him shit himself in a diaper and wear a skirt. It's also been posted everywhere online. To the local news."

Michael: "mom are you insane??" Michael asked the question with a pinch of severity but immediately retracted the question when his mother gave him a Death stare.
Norine: "To your room Michael"

Norine: " Now George I could release you and you keep your mouth shut and leave my daughter alone or I'll keep you here locked up to forever poop your diapers."
George: "please just let me go. I promise I'll leave your son alone. Forever"
Norine: "DAUGHTER. GEORGE. DAUGHTER. NOT SON. DAUGHTER."

Norine proceeds to know George out and place him into her car.
Norine: "I'm off for abit see you soon mikey"

His mother drove of. With George in the back planning a good way to humiliate him whilst letting him leave.
*just after Norine left*
Ping.
Michael checked his phone. It was a message from Amelia.

Amelia: Hey Michael i was wondering if I could come visit you today. We could maybe come up with your new name and style some clothes for you!

Michael: Yes you can come over just a shame I don't have many girl clothes. But yes a name change is in order you can come round now as my mum is out!

Amelia: Don't worry about clothes I'll bring you some of my old ones. They will fit so don't worry. I'll see you soon Friend!!!

Amelias arrival couldn't come quicker for Michael. He cherished every moment they had spent together leading up to this moment. Unbeknownst to him he was starting to like girly things such as skirts makeup and long hair. He even wanted to have a new name. Before he knew it she had arrived at his house. With a massive backpack full.