Chapter 3 wanda maximoff

Present day with the avengers
Steve pov
I leave that poor women still singing and I go talk to Wanda. ' hey Wanda did you see anything while i was down there' I ask her, 'yes I saw a note but not what it said then a white rabbit then the same thing as before someone singing' she says with her accent still in he voice. 'Did you see who was singing' I ask her all she does is shake her head. 'I want to try something maybe I could get something from it' she asks, tony just looks at her unsure if it a good idea but she just walks away. When she comes back she has a book in her hand one that is in the children section of the library on the front it says Alice in wonderland.

Wandas pov
I tell Steve what I see and then I thought of something that might help me get more information from her. I tell them that I had an idea and then I head to the library and the children section and I pick up the book Alice and wonderland. I think maybe since she's keeps thinking about that song about wonderland that maybe this book will get answers. I then walk past tony and Steve down to the women and I look at her she's singing the song that's in her head so to get her attention I knock on the glass. I see her look at me stand up and walk over still singing I then hand her the book and she stops singing and says 'who are you' and I reply with 'Wanda maximoff'. She smiles at me and then start flipping through the book then stops, that's when I see him. All I can do is be shocked at what I see he looks like Bucky.

 All I can do is be shocked at what I see he looks like Bucky

Steve's povI followed Wanda down stairs I watch her give Lilly the book and then she goes into shock

Steve's pov
I followed Wanda down stairs I watch her give Lilly the book and then she goes into shock. I go up to her and try to snap her out of it but once she does she says 'we need to talk to Bucky'. I look at her confused and ask why but before she answers she starts walking up stairs I follow after her as she looks for my best friend. It doesn't take long to find him but when we do she says 'why are you in her head' both me and buck look confused at her then he heads down and both me and Wanda follow after him. When we get to the cell she's humming while looking at the book then she stops and looks at Bucky and says 'you're not him'.

Lilly's pov
When the nice lady and man come back they're not alone they have someone who looks like my hatter but isn't my hatter. 'You're not him' I say as i look at the imposter 'what do you mean by that doll' he's asks, I look at the nice lady named Wanda and ask 'do you have other books'. The man named Steve says 'he asked you a question' and I look at him and say 'he's not my husband just a copy'. They then leave and Wanda comes back with three more books on the covers it says Peterpan, beauty and the beast, and Snow White and the seven dwarves which makes me think of snow and charming and the last time I saw them. Me and snow were setting up the baby's room as grace was with charming 'hey this is perfect practice for you and Jefferson' I look at my friend in shock at what she just said. ' I don't think he wants more kids he loves grace as do I but I don't think he wants more' is all I could say 'he loves you Lilly if you want more kids you should tell him' is her response of corse I wanted more kids with hatter but does he want kids with me. I leave with the thought of more kids heavy on my mind.
I smile at my memory and go to sit down when I do I see Wanda sit and stare at me like she wanted to talk to me. 'Thank you for the books you don't have to stay if you don't want to' I say to her and she says ' you're welcome but I have to watch you its for safety' I smile at her understandingly. I then put down all but one book the cover reading Peterpan I look through it then stop and start laughing because of how ridiculous they made Killian look I then think of when I last saw him and what I said to him. 'Ches where are you my feline friend' said a very happy looking Killian calls for me 'what is is that you want my captain' I curtsy and bow with a laugh as Jefferson just stands back as I say hello to my long time friend. 'I see you've brought the mad hatter' he says jokingly 'killian be nice to him you dirty pirate' I say to him using the Knick name I gave to him after a very drunk night for him. He just laughs and so do I he was my best friend and I was his but he was more like a brother than anything else and it warmed my heart that despite everything my father did that he still cared for me. I smile as I see the tattoo of my mothers name on his wrist and he sees me staring at it and says sorry but I tell him it's ok then I go home with hatter.
I smile but become sad because I miss home and my friends I wish I knew where they were so I could go home. I see that a boy is talking to Wanda and trades places with her then says 'hi I'm Peter Parker' I smile at the young lad and say 'hello Peter I'm Lilly would you like me to tell you a story'. I see his eyes light up at the idea and I see him take something out of his pocket. I see him become sad and then he says 'someone else is going to take my place I got in trouble' I then see the imposter and he takes the kids place. 'Tell me about your husband' he says 'he is the only person who keeps me sane in a world of sanity' I say to him.