Chapter 6 snow white

The enchanted forest long ago
No ones pov
A young Snow White is having a ball but isn't dancing she misses her mother and can't seem to be having fun. Then a young Lilly came up in a gorgeous gown and asks her to dance with her and snow reluctantly goes and dances with the girl her age 'my name is Snow White what is yours' snow asks while dancing 'my name is lily do you want to be my friend' Lilly asks while dancing. Snow was reluctant at first but ultimately said yes to being Lilly's friend they danced and laughed and had a great time but Lilly wanted to be honest with her friend. She told snow that she had a very special secret she couldn't tell anyone and when snow said she wouldn't tell anyone lily showed snow her true form. Snow wasn't scared and didn't tell a soul not until the day she married charming and had to tell her husband about her friend Lilly who wasn't at the wedding which upset her.
When snow and charming got back to the room they saw Lilly sitting there waiting for them 'sorry for not being out there I was busy' said a sad sounding Lilly thinking she disappointed her friend. 'You came that's all that matters I'm happy you're here' snow says giving her friend a hug 'charming this is Lilly she goes by a few names actually not just Lilly' snow starts to say before looking at Lilly who was ok with him knowing. 'She's Lilly hatter Jefferson's wife and she's also the Cheshire Cat' snow tells charming 'I've heard about you, you tell the future and make portals and you're married to the mad hatter' charming says to lilly. 'Yes but aren't we all in a way mad' lilly says back to charming 'I'm not well liked around here kitten' says Jefferson as he comes up behind you and raps his arms around you 'i know neither is my father but he appears out of nowhere too' Lilly says trying to prove a point to her hatter. 'Who's your father lilly you never did tell me' snow asks 'rumplestiltskin is my father unfortunately' Lilly says as a shocked snow and charming just look at her in disbelief.
'Trust me i don't like my father anymore than you do he beat me every time I left wonderland and he put me in wonderland because he sold me before I was even born' Lilly says in anger as Jefferson holds her closer. Lilly was happy to no longer be in wonderland and to be free of her father now that her and Jefferson were married. She may still loved her papa despite everything he did to her and knew that deep down behind his evil ways was a father who loved his children. 'Lilly why didn't you ever tell me that he did that to You' snow asks sad her friend never told her 'Jefferson was the only person who knew up till now' she told snow she never told Killian or red before despite Killian seeing the scars. She never told anyone about what had happened between her and Killian she was to scared to tell Jefferson about why the dirty pirate came to be.

Long ago in Neverland
Lilly's pov
I have been abord the Jolly Roger for three years now just sailing around neverland 'smee take the helm I need to talk to my co Captain' I hear Killian say to smee as he comes up and takes my place and I go down to the captains quarters. 'Everything alright Killian' I ask knowing something was off with him but he doesn't say anything he just stands up and walks over towards me and puts his flesh hand on my cheek. I just look into his eyes without saying another word to scared of what happens he then kisses me and I kiss back without thinking then things get heated and next thing I know we are naked on his bed. I get up and start putting my clothes back on not caring if he sees my back 'love come lay back down smees got the Jolly Roger' he says before dragging me back to him. 'Killian what if the lost boys come and try to take to ship' I say to him as he kisses my shoulders 'then we'll fight them without clothes' he says back to me and continues to kiss my shoulders till I give into him 'dirty pirate' I say with a purr.

Back to the enchanted forest after snows wedding
Lilly's pov still
I am pulled out of my thoughts with Jefferson saying in my ear 'let's go home kitten grace will be gone for a while longer and I want to make love to my wife' I crack a smile at what he says and tell snow that we're leaving and to have fun. After three hours of love making with Jefferson I am trying to go bake before grace gets home but Jefferson won't let me go 'hatter she'll be home soon and I want to bake her some buisquites for tea' I say to him trying to escape his grasp. 'I know but she loves to bake with you so why don't you just stay in bed' he tells me trying to convince me to stay then we hear a knock he gets dressed and goes to see who it is as I get dressed. I see who it is and it's Regina the evil queen I hear what they talk about and I'm glad he says no to her and shuts the door 'you know we still have some time before grace gets home we could make love again if we wanted to' he says to me and just chuckle at him rap my arms around him and kiss him before turning around to start making buisquites. When grace gets home she says 'mama you're making buisquites are we having tea' and I respond with 'yes little bunny I'm making buisquites for tea' she gets excited and sits down and watches me.