Chapter 10 welcome home

Lilly's pov
'Lilly hatter how are you here we've been looking everywhere for you' belle says to me as I see a baby in her arms. 'Hello belle who's that little one in your arms' I ask 'your little brother Gideon' belle says and I just smile at the child in my step mother's arm. 'It's so nice to see you again belle' I tell her 'so you're Lilly's family' I hear tony ask 'this is only a few of my family' I tell him. 'Mr. Stark her husband and daughter and her friends we still have to find them' peter says to tony 'you're married and have a daughter' my big brother asks me. 'Yes bae I'm married and yes I have a step daughter' I tell him 'well if you're looking for your pirate he's at grannies' papa tells me and I smile at the thought of seeing Killian again.
'Let's go I want to meet him' peter says excited to meet my oldest friend as we get into the dinner I see our friends already talking to him and this kid 'Cheshire hatter you silly kitten' Killian says to me 'I'd rather be a silly kitten than a dirty pirate' I hear him laugh as he comes to hug me. 'You're Jefferson's wife' I hear the kid ask 'you know my Jefferson' I ask him and he nods yes 'dad, grandpa, grandma we should go see mom she might know where he is' he says looking not at Killian but at bae papa and belle. 'What does he mean by dad bae' I ask him 'he's my son your nephew' bae says and I look at the kid who seems to be just as shocked as I am. 'Cheshire there's something else you should know' Killian says then continues 'I'm married to his birth mother and his adopted mother is Regina' I start laughing 'dirty pirate finally got over my mother but instead of it being of someone his own age it's with my nephews mother' I say while still laughing. 'Let's go find my husband Killian than I can tell your wife stories' I say to him and he gets embarrassed about what I could probably tell her 'lead the way nephew of mine' I say living up to my nickname the dirty pirate gave me.
As we arrive at this lovely house me and Killian remanias about the old days never once talking about what happened between us I see Wanda smile cause she knows. As we walk inside Killian says 'love Im home and I have someone here who needs your help' I see this beautiful blonde woman walk to Killian kiss him and Henry then I hear more foot steps. When I see who it is I smile it's red and snow 'snow, red lovely to see you again' I see them both smile and they hug me and the women is in shock 'Emma this is my friend Lilly hatter, Lilly this is my daughter Emma' snow says and I start laughing. 'Why are you laughing' Emma asks 'you're married to my oldest friend and had a kid with my brother and your mother is my friend' I say while laughing and she looks even more shocked. 'You're married to the mad hatter, friends with my husband and mother and your neals sister' she says clearly trying to understand what's going on 'he goes by Neal here' I ask her and she nods still shocked.
'So we're in a fairy tale world and you're married to the mad hatter' tony says trying to understand everything that has been going on 'so where is Lilly's or Cheshire's husband at' asks Steve. 'Probably in his house in the woods with grace' Henry says and I smile at the thought of seeing my daughter again but get sad because what if she hates me for leaving her 'we should go there then so they can be reunited' peter says 'yeah let's go' Henry says to us. So me, Emma, hook, snow, red, tony, Steve, Bucky, Peter, Henry, and Wanda are walking to the house and as we get there it starts to feel more like home like I was finally going home. 'Here we are Lilly' Henry says as I look at this beautiful home that was a lot bigger than our cottage back in the enchanted woods.

'Jefferson, grace I have someone here that needs to see you' Emma says as I hear running come down stairs and I see my little bunny 'mama' she says as she runs to hug me

'Jefferson, grace I have someone here that needs to see you' Emma says as I hear running come down stairs and I see my little bunny 'mama' she says as she runs to hug me. I hug her bag and say 'I've missed you so much grace' when I stop hugging her I look up and see the love of my life 'Jefferson' I see him tear up as he comes up to me and kisses me. When we break the kiss he says 'welcome home kitten' then he kisses graces head and my cheek and then looks at my friends who are smiling or in shock 'holy sh*t' tony says without even thinking.