Chapter 4 killian jones

Wonderland long ago
Lilly's pov
'Get her' says some of the card guards as I run from them and I jump into a portal. When I look up I see I'm on a ship and then I see I'm in neverland. 'Who are you dear girl' said a man in a red hat 'I'm Lilly who's the captain of this vessel' I ask as I hear 'Smee come stear so I may talk to her'. then the red hatted man who's name is smee run up to the top deck and a handsome man come down. 'Why are you on my ship love' the handsome captain asks me 'I didn't mean to come here I was just trying to go home but it brought me here instead' I tell him. He smile looks me up and down then says 'my name is Killian jones but most call me Captain Hook' I look at him the man my father says killed my mother but I know papa lies so I never believed him. Then I hear a horn and arrows flying and then smee starts to yell lost boys then I get an idea and I start singing.
Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows
Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain
And the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions
Hush now dear children
It must be this way
Too weary of life
And deceptions
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet
Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

Killian pov
When I hear smee scream lost boys I take to action but then I hear singing and I look at the women who landed on my ship. She's singing 'Come little children, I'll take thee away, Into a land of enchantment' her voice is so soft and gentle 'Come little children, The time's come to play, Here in my garden of shadows, Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way, Through all the pain, And the sorrows' i slowly see that the lost boys are stopping there attack. 'Weep not poor children, For life is this way, Murdering beauty and passions, Hush now dear children, It must be this way, Too weary of life, And deceptions, Rest now my children, For soon we'll away, Into the calm and the quiet' i can tell that she's almost finished as I see that she's slowing down 'Come little children, I'll take thee away, Into a land of enchantment, Come little children, The time's come to play, Here in my garden of shadows' as she finishes I see her turn around and look at me with a devilish smile as she transforms into a blue feline. I stand there looking at her she was beautiful and I couldn't stop staring then she started laughing and says 'all children want the same thing someone to sing to them' she starts becoming sad at that statement. 'Who are you really' I ask 'isn't that always the question who are you really deep down inside, but as for me I'm the Cheshire Cat' she responds.
I look at her I had heard legend of the Cheshire Cat but it's always been to avoid him but she's not a him she's a beautiful creature who I could use in my attempt to kill rumplestiltskin for what he has done. 'Would you like to join my crew' I ask her she seems shocked and transforms back 'yes I would love to join your crew Killian or do I call you captain now' she says. 'You can call me Killian love I don't mind' I smile at the beautiful women 'ok Killian' is all she says before she walks to the top deck as I go I'm stopped by smee 'yes smee' I ask him 'captain are you sure about this she's dangerous' he says with worry in his voice. 'Are you questioning your captain smee' that should shut him up 'no captain just concerned' he says as I leave to go to talk to her as I get up there I see her staring at the wheel and I tell her to stand in front of it so I could teach her how to stear the Jolly Roger. Within a few hours she's getting good at a tearing that's when I noticed she was starting to get tired I call smee to take over as I take the small women in my arms down to the captain's quarters.
As I lay her down in my bed I smile at her sleeping form she must have gone through a lot as I noticed the scars on her face. I leave her asleep on my cot and head upstairs to tell the crew that she will be apart of this crew and you will treat her the same way you treat me. I felt very protective of her for some reason then I continued to say that she was my one chance at finally getting revenge on that crocodile. I see smee still stearing and take the wheel for him so he can go do his duty's. I wouldn't let harm come to the feline not just because of her being my chance to defeat the crocodile but because she's beautiful and I think I have feelings for her.