Chapter 11 alice hook

Wonderland long ago
No ones pov
As a young girl Alice had only one wish to find her family so when she walked through wonderland looking for the Cheshire Cat who she has heard stories about. 'Child why are you alone wonderland can be very dangerous' said a voice that felt familiar to Alice 'I'm looking for the Cheshire Cat I've heard that he can help me' Alice says to the voice. 'He can't help but me however I can did you come with the price' said the voice to Alice 'yes but it's all I have' Alice says holding three copper coins in her hand 'child what you ask doesn't require copper it requires an answer' said the voice to a sad looking Alice. 'What is your question' asked Alice 'I have three riddles to ask you my dear' said the voice to Alice 'ok what's the first riddle' Alice asks 'what comes up but doesn't come down' the voice asks. 'A balloon' Alice says after a few seconds 'what work is spelled wrong' asked the voice 'wrong' said Alice getting excited that she would finally know who her parents were 'what does a pirate and a cat make' the voice says to Alice stumping her and making her sad. 'I don't know that one' Alice says with a sad voice 'the answer is you my dear' as the Cheshire Cat comes face to face with her daughter 'you're my mother' said Alice looking at her mother before hugging her. 'Yes my dear I am indeed and I have waited for you' said the Cheshire looking at her ten year old daughter who looks like the perfect mix of Cheshire and the pirate.

Cheshire's pov
I look at my beautiful daughter for a while before asking her if she wanted some tea and so here we are having tea. 'My dear would you like to hear a story' I ask her and she nods and so I tell her about how I met her father and how I had to come back to wonderland because I wasn't his happily ever after. How I found out as soon as I came back to wonderland that I was pregnant and that she was taken by the red queen and put in another realm and that her magic was different from mine. 'Can I stay with you mother please' I look at my darling girl and say of course but to stay hidden and we were like that for six years before Jefferson hatter came and rescued me from my prison and I took her with us. He didn't know about her until he proposed to me and that's when I had to tell him about her she was my daughter and was going to be his so I told him about her but never about her father despite him wanting to know.

Story Brooke present day
Cheshire's pov still
'Welcome home kitten' my hatter says to me and I look around and see shock and happy face before I head tony say 'holy sh*t'. 'Wow' is what I hear come from peters mouth and then I finally say 'everyone this is Jefferson hatter my husband and graces father' then it hit me my other daughter 'Jefferson is she here' I look at him. 'She's usually in the library under the clock tower' he whispers to me 'I need to go get her Jefferson' I whisper back to him 'after dinner I will take you there' he whispers again before saying 'I was just finished making dinner if you're hungry you're more than welcome to stay for bringing home my wife'. I see him go into the kitchen and get the bowls and I try to help him but he sets the bowls down and picks me up and carries me over to a seat and sets me down. 'So tell me about the men you've traveled here with' jealousy clearly in his voice 'there's also a female and they're all very nice but they're not from there Jefferson' I say to him laughing a bit.
'I know they're not from there and the one in the hat seems on edge' he says referring to Bucky 'his names Bucky and he's nice he tried to cheer me up so I told him about you' I say seeing Jefferson smile as he sets the table 'can I help' I ask him and he says 'go see who's staying for dinner'. I go and see that tony, Bucky, Peter, Steve and Wanda are who's left and I see Wanda laughing and so I ask 'why are you laying Wanda' and she replies with 'tony just said well this just got weird and he has no idea' I give her a look like keep your mouth shut. 'What does she mean kitten' I hear Jefferson say from behind me 'she can read minds she saw something she shouldn't have' I tell him 'what did she see' he asks me 'i saw her in bed with someone and I don't know who but she wasn't complaining' she says. 'Oh well that's interesting since she never complains about our love makings isn't that right kitten' he says 'nothing to complain about honestly you're an excellent lover and husband' I say to him reassuring him. 'So let's go have dinner' peter says wanting to ignore what he just heard 'he looks like you papa' grace says looking up at Bucky 'sweet heart why don't you go make your bowl and head upstairs ok' Jefferson says to grace 'ok papa' is all she says before heading to get her bowl and then heading up stairs.
'So you wanna take off the hat and glasses and we'll talk while having dinner' Jefferson says to Bucky and Bucky takes off his hat and glasses 'so we look a like' is all Bucky says 'yes and thanks for helping my wife' Jefferson says before heading towards the kitchen once again for dinner. 'So I'm assuming you've got questions well for starters he's a version of me from this realm and I'm from another realm' Jefferson says as we start dinner. 'So when you helped miss Lilly escape wonderland did you fall in love with her then or when was it' peter asks Jefferson 'I fell for her beauty yes but it was a few months after she came to live in the enchanted forest is when I fell in love with her' Jefferson tells Peter while smiling. We then sit in silence as we finish dinner once we're finished hatter says 'I have to go tell grace we will be right back and he has to put the hat back on' he then goes upstairs and I look at them and Bucky puts his hat and glasses back on. 'Until we return do not search the house do you understand' he says coming back down stairs 'can I come with' peter asks and I nod as the others just look at Jefferson and me as we leave.
'So where are we going' peter asks 'to the library we're looking for something' Jefferson tells Peter 'ok mr hatter sir' peter says to hatter hatter just chuckles at him as we keep walking through the woods again. One we finally get back to town we head to the library under the clock tower and as we open the door I see belle sitting there and as she looks up she says 'I see you two found each other, so are you here for something or did you just come for a visit' and I reply with 'I'm looking for someone'. 'Who ever you're looking for might not be here but that never means you shouldn't look because they might come back' Alice says coming towards us 'yet you never give up hope for if you did your heart would surly break and you'd be all alone' I say to her and she smiles and runs to hug me 'mother I thought you'd never come home I was scared you'd never find us' Alice says to me as she hugs me. 'I knew I would find you my dear no matter what we alway find each other' I say to her and look at Peter and Jefferson 'peter meet my daughter Alice, Alice meet Peter he helped me get home' I introduce them and I see Jefferson smiling at us 'thank you for bringing my mother home to us' Alice says hugging him. 'She deserves to be with her family' Peter says while hugging her back 'we should head back to the house now Alice it's getting late and your mother has guests' Jefferson says to Alice 'of course papa we should head back bye grandma belle' Alice says to Jefferson then to belle as we leave.