Chapter 12 home sweet home

Present day story Brooke
Lilly's pov
As we head back home I can't help but feel at home with my daughters and husband back in my life after being gone for a long time but my mind is not steady. My daughters don't hate me for leaving them and I need to know why 'Alice why don't you hate me for leaving' she just looks at me and says 'cause you came home to us and you left to find papa and in the end you did' she says with a smile and I hug her because I have missed her desperately and then I feel big arms rap around us and I know it's Jefferson. 'We found each other and you found us we're a family again' Jefferson says in my ear and I just smile then we break our hug and keep heading home once again. As soon as we get there we head inside and we see the team sitting on the couch 'hey you're back who's that' tony asks 'this is my other daughter Alice, Alice these are the people who helped me get home' I tell them and Alice 'thank you for bringing her home to me, papa, and grace' Alice says to them 'you're welcome Alice, Lilly can we talk to you alone for a minute' Steve says as we go to the kitchen. 'So you have two daughters and are they both his biological children or adopted' Steve asks me 'grace is his biological child and Alice is mine' I tell them 'why didn't I see her when I looked through your mind' Wanda asks me 'look again you'll see her' I say to her I see her eyes go red then tears down her face 'you were trying to hide her from the red queen and now that she's dead you don't have to anymore' she says looking at me tears stoping.