Chapter 8 tony stark

With the avengers three weeks after Lilly's arrival
Tony's pov
Broken come home is all it said the dove was gone but this post card remained just mocking us all. 'Maybe miss Lilly knows who it's from' says Peter 'you're not going down there kid' I say getting up heading down stairs to talk to miss crazy pants to show her the post card. As I get to the cell I see her just sitting there humming she doesn't stop humming when she notices me I put the post card facing her. She stands up and walks over sees the note and looks at me with wide eyes and asks 'did it come with a dove' i and her 'how do you know it came with a dove' that's when she says 'that's my brothers hand writing'. 'So your brother is in some place called story Brooke' I ask her 'not just my brother if I'm lucky' she says with hope in her eyes then she asks 'can you let me out so we can go there to see if I'm right' I say nothing and I type in the code and let her out and I took her upstairs.
When we get upstairs I introduced her to everyone properly and then tell them what she said. 'So we just go there and what let her go' Steve asks 'a few of us should go with crazy pants and see if we find anything' I say to him 'if we're going he has to wear something else because he wears my husband face' crazy pants says while pointing to Bucky. 'I want to go home to my family that's all' crazy pants adds 'fine me, cap, bucket,Peter and Wanda will go with you' I say and peter just gets excited 'i can't wait to meet all your friends miss Lilly' peter says. 'We will leave tomorrow every one get some rest' cap says as everyone heads to their respective rooms i show Lilly where she can stay 'so other than a bucket look alike what are we in for' she smiles and says 'you know about wandas power correct' she asks and I nod 'expect something like that' is all she says with a smile. 'So expect something witchy' I ask her and she nods I just chuckle and say good night.
When we all wake up we go down and have breakfast then when done we go get ready to head to story Brooke. It's and eight hour drive so we'll get there around dinner time so thankfully we have snacks and drinks with us and we'll stop only for the bathroom. Three hours down the road I look in back and see that bucket, crazy pants and Peter are asleep but so is Wanda and cap so I'm all alone with my head. I think about just a bunch of crap till cap wakes up and switches with me and we have four hours left. I hope she does find her family poor kid but Peter might be sad to not have her around so I'm conflicted so I just sleep for the next four hours.