Chapter 2

COLBY'S POV
Going inside I couldn't stop thinking about Alyana and I don't know why, I felt some type of a connection with her. Maybe it was from helping her with the scratches, or maybe staying up with her all night. I just can't get her off my mind.

"Hey Colby," I heard from the other side of the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I say back to Sam.

"So like what's up with you and Alyana?" He asked sitting down at the kitchen table with his laptop. 

"What, nothing," I say starting to blush just thinking of her.

"I don't know man, you took care of her all night. I sense a connection." he raises his eyebrows at me.

"She was hurt, of course I was gonna take care of her," I shut down his accusations.

"It kinda seemed more than just taking care of her demon cuts."

"Whatever, I'm going to bed," I laugh and head upstairs.

When I get to my room I pull my phone out of my pocket and see a text from her.

Alyana: Hey, I made it home. Thanks for everything again.

Colby: No need to thank me :) Thank you for coming with us. The video should be out sometime tomorrow if you wanna check it out.

Alyana: I definitely will, goodnight Colby.

Colby: Goodnight Alyana.

As I fall asleep I can't help but to think about what Sam said. Is there a connection?

I wake up around 10am and roll over to grab my phone. I go on Instagram where Sam has already made promotion posts for our new video. It's a picture of the four of us outside of The Queen Mary ship with the caption, "We went back." I go straight to the comments and start seeing most of our fans calling us crazy for going back. It made me giggle. I roll out of bed and head downstairs to see Sam and Kat sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey Colby, we're having a small party tonight to celebrate our new video coming out. Just us in the house."

Sam, Kat, Jake, Corey and I all share a big house.

"Is it okay if I invite Alyana, since she was apart of the video," I say trying to make up an excuse to see her again. Why am I making excuses to see her again?

"Yeah, that'd be great!" Katrina got excited, I think they're going to become good friends.

"Okay cool,"

I pull out my phone and text her.

Colby: Hey, we're throwing a small party tonight to celebrate the release of the video. You should come, you were a huge part of it. It starts at 8

Alyana: I'll be there :)

"She said she's coming guys," I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Aweee Colby gets to see his girl," Sam teased.

"Shut up Sam, she's not my girl. We just met yesterday," I say back getting defensive.

"Okay, whatever you say, but we all think someone has a little crush."

As the time for the party gets closer I take a shower and get dressed in my regular. Black jeans and one of XPLR tee shirts. I go downstairs to see Sam, Kat and Jake getting the drinks and cups out and ready. It's already 7:30, so I decide to grab a small drink to start out the night. I sit in the kitchen and watch the clock waiting for Alyana to get here. Why am I watching the clock waiting for her to get here? Is Sam right? No he's not right, I just don't want her standing at the door waiting for a long time. As I sit there thinking about her I hear the doorbell ring. I instantly spring up out of my seat to get the door, but Katrina is already running to get it.