Chapter 9

TW//

ALYANA'S POV

Finally, Colby got out of the house. I hated being the reason for staying here all the time. I felt so guilty about it. Corey was staying, so I wouldn't be alone anyways. It would be fine. After they left I turned on the TV and sat down on the couch. Not long after Corey walked out of his room.

"Hey, I'm going to pick up Devyn real quick, I'll be right back," He said slipping on his shoes.

"Corey, you're not my babysitter. Take your time," I laugh waving goodbye to him.

Sitting on the couch I can see headlights reflect onto the wall across from me, pulling into the driveway. The boys must be home already. I didn't move from my spot, knowing that they had keys to get in.

"Pizza," I here coming from the door followed by a knock. Corey must have ordered some for him and Devyn.

I walk to the door only to find the complete opposite standing on the other side. Nick.

My heart dropped to the floor and I began to shake.

"Miss me?" He stares into my soul with his emotionless eyes.

"How?" I stutter moving my hand to my back pocket where my phone was located.

I begin to blindly navigate through my phone behind my back. I know my messages are in the bottom left corner of my home screen and Colby was the last person I texted. I try my best to spell out 'here' without looking. Making sure Nick didn't know.

"You're little friends are famous, sweetheart. It wasn't that hard. I see that you all frequently order from Dominos, for your pizza nights. Thanks to Kevin Langue's instagram story, I saw your pretty little face. I went to the closest Dominos to that sushi restaurant you went to earlier this week and paid an employee to give me the address of the Mr. Colby Brock. Oh and where is he, did he finally leave your pathetic side?"

"Nick, please just leave. It's been three years, leave me alone," I beg as my heart races, knowing he won't leave.

"No, you left me. You left without a goodbye, and I'm here for my goodbye," He evilly smirks before pushing me into the house and closing the door behind him.

"Please don't do this, its been so long," I start to back up as he closes me in against the wall.

"Just shut up and take it like you use to."

He lifts his hand up and I imminently flinch just before his hand meets my cheek. My hand flies up to my face to try and sooth the burning sensation coming from where he just hit me.

"Take me to your room," He growls at me, making me jump again.

"No," I stand my ground.

"Do you want me to fucking kill you?" He raised his fist again and I flinch, "That's what I though, now go!"

I didn't want him to do it in Colby's room, that would ruin me forever. I have so many amazing memories in that room, I can't let him take that away from me. I take him to the guest room that I stayed in the night of the party. The night that me and Colby first kissed.

"Get on the bed," He orders and I ignore.

"You don't have control over me anymore, you can't do this," I argue.

"Katherine, I swear to god if you don't get on that bed right now!"

I cut him off, "I'm not Katherine, I'm Alyana. Get away from me!"

As I yell at him, he pushes me down onto the bed causing me to hit my head on the backboard. Lying there in pain, he climbs on top of me and smacks me another time. As he's trying to rip my clothes off, I hear the front door slam from downstairs. He got my text.