Train ride

Theos POV
"1 more year and I'm out of this dump." I said while sitting across from Draco and Blaise with Pansy clinging to my arm.

"I know and to think I have to waste another year on charms." Draco said while rolling his eyes.

Blaise snickered " Amused Blaise?" Draco said with a scowl on his face. Blaise puts his hands up in defense before looking behind me.

I turned around to see Millie Taylor walking along side daphne greengrass. Laughing at a joke she said.

Millie was a muggle born. She had black wavy hair and freckles on the bridge of her nose. She has black eyes and had small gold hoop earrings.

"Ahhh Daphne hanging with people under you. What charity is this for ?" Pansy chuckled still clinging onto my arm for dear life.

"Probably the charity that helps with your mental illness because rumor has it you have gone mad ." Millie bit back.

Blaise lost it and laughed while hitting the table.

"Blaise are you ok? Your face is turning a light shade of red." Millie asked concerned.

Blaise nodded while wiping the tears the from his eyes from laughing so hard.

"How was your summer love?" Blaise asked Millie.
"I haven't seen you the last few weeks of it." He said calming down and looking at Millie who sat at the booth across from us.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about that I had a uhh emergency to deal with." She said thinking in the middle of the sentence.

"Ooooo was it a magic emergency?" Blaise asked putting his head on his hands.

She laughed and shook her head. "Thats a secret I'll never tell."

"Ok fine then wait till we get off this train I'll torture it out of you." Blaise smirked

Millie playfully pouted "Oh no Blaise I'm so scared please don't." She pleaded while laughing.

I looked her up and down and saw how much she has changed this past summer.

"Wait are we not gonna talk about the fact that they spent time with each-other?" Daphne said looking between Blaise and Millie.

Blaise winked at daphne while Millie buried her face in her hands.

"Shut up before I rip your tongue out your mouth." Millie said with venom lacing her words. Millie always had a temper.

Daphne put her hands up in defense before blurting out. "They definitely had sex." Millie kicked her under the table.

I rolled my eyes and coughed hoping they would change the subject.

Millies eyes landed on me and she gave me a small smile before looking next to me and sticking her tounge out at pansy.

I looked at pansy and she has a scowl printed on her face as she rolls her eyes. Millie laughs and goes back to talking to Blaise and Daphne.

I push pansy off my arm while I put my head back on the seat behind and close my eyes.