Common room

Millies POV
"Is someone snoring?" I question looking around until my eyes land on Theo nott.

He seems different. He looks more tired and drained of energy.

"Uhhh Millie?" Daphne said while waving a hand in my face. I shook my head and looked her in the eyes.

My eyes scanned her face and saw she had smirked plastered on it.I cocked my head to the side and gave her a questioning look before dismissing her and following Theo's lead.

-----

I woke up to Blaise shaking me telling me we made it .

"You aren't in your robes." Blaise pointed out knowing we have to have our robes on to enter hogwarts.

"Ooo watch what I learned in a muggle magic school." I said excitedly to show off my new trick.

I twirled twice and looked down to see my once satin green top and black jeans turned into my Slytherin robes.

They all clapped except for pansy and Theo. Theo looked at me with a questioning look on his face.

Now that I think about I never talked to him. We had a few classes and project together but outside of that we never really had a real conversation.

"What muggle magic school taught you that?" Theo spoke the first time he hasn't asked me something school related

"Uhhhh um it's called the Salvatore boarding school it's filled with all types of supernatural creatures." I told him while looking into his blue eyes

I snapped out of my trance and started following Blaise while he pulled me by my hand off the train.
-----

We were now sitting at the Slytherin table while dumbledore gave the speech he has given every year since I had been here.

I zoned out thinking about the rumors of the upcoming battle. I think it would be fun to watch but mother made sure I'll be at the Salvatore boarding school by the time it starts.

I snapped out of my zone by the smell of the feast beginning. I grabbed some roast beef and potatoes not really hungry after thinking of the war.

"Not hungry?" Blaise asked looking down at my plate. I shook my head and started digging in and watched as Blaise stuffed his mouth till his cheeks were out. I laughed and shook my head and continued eating.

---------

We were all sitting in the common room. Blaise next to me with his arm slung around my shoulder. Pansy clinging to Theo as always I wonder if they are together? And daphne on a couch next to draco reading a potions book.

"Did you guys hear about the new 'potions master'?" Blaise air quoted.

"Yeah and I heard Snape is the DADA teacher (defense against the dark arts)." I added

Pansy scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Listen parkinson if you have problem we can take it to the astronomy tower and see how well you can do a levitating charm." I spoke with annoyance laced through my voice.

"Ok Millie maybe we should go out our stuff up in our dorm so we don't have to worry about it." Daphne said standing up and stretching her hand out for me.

I took and as I were walking past pansy and Theo I flipped her off and she gave me a scowl I laughed and told the rest of the group goodbye and goodnight.