Millie

Theos POV of previous chapter-Short -Millie up top

I watched as she walked out of class after performing the spell perfectly. Great now I'm all alone and nothing to stare at in this class.

Class had finally ended and I was walking by the quidditch pitch and saw someone hitting a beater by themselves. I recognized the person by their hair.

My assumption was correct when I saw Millie wipe her forehead from sweat. I watched her play for a while before she flew down.

I clapped as she turned around. "Thank you?" She asked more then said. I chuckled then turned around walking to my next class.

"Hey." She yelled making me look her way. "Wanna play?" She asked shaking a beater stick. I smirked before walking into the boys locker room to change.

I walked out of the locker room and watched as her eyes ran up and down my body. This year I'm seeing her very differently.

We played for hours missing the rest of our classes. Since I'm on a team with her I never noticed how good she was .

Once we tied and didn't want to go on. "Wow your good." I said wiping the sweat from my forehead.
"Thank you so are you." She said with a smile walking besides me.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" She asked jogging ahead and turning around and walking backwards. I nodded slowly "yes I am that good in bed" i said with a straight face. She stopped and looked at me with a shocked expression before she started shaking her head frantically.

"No I wasn't gonna ask that I was gonna ask why pansy is always clinging to your arm like she's gonna drown." She asked turning her head to the side.

"She has this weird obsession with me but it's never gonna happen I like girls with long black hair instead of short." I said while taking a piece of her hair in my fingers and twirling it .

She looked at my fingers in her hair and I saw the blood rushing to her cheeks.

She looked at me and let a grin make its way to her lips before She turned around . She started to walk away fast but I know she wasn't fast enough to hear me say "and girls with freckles on the bridge of their noses." That's when I saw her neck go red.

She gave me a thumbs up still facing forward. That made me laugh. As I watch her walk into the girls locker room. I walked into the boys locker room and took a shower before changing back into my robes and heading to dinner.