Werewolf

Millie POV- Thank you for 5k

"Neville how much longer." I complained as I stepped over another branch. He turned half way letting the moonlight that was shining through seeing half of his face.

"Don't worry M we are almost there." Luna said while rubbing my back. She took my hand and helped me over a branch.

"Yeah see it's right up here." Neville said pointing to a blue flower bud shown in moonlight.

"It's so beautiful." I say hypnotized by the flower. "Shhh." Neville said putting his finger against my mouth.

I looked at him weirdly. "Sorry." He said quickly pulling his finger away. "The flower must not be disturbed." He whispered we stood there behind a tree and watched as it blossomed.

The pedals were blue and purple with a hint of pink. When it was fully bloomed Neville went over and cut it off it's stem.

"What are you doing?" I heard Luna ask as I turned around because I heard something from inside the forest.

Their voices were being drowned out as I focused more on my surroundings. Next thing I know a werewolf came rushing towards me. I yelled and caught their attention.

I ran towards them and grabbed their hands. "Invisique." I whispered and pulled them back into the shadows making the were wolf run right past us.

It stopped and looked around not seeing us I took that as my queue to run. Luna and Neville were right behind me.

We saw the castle right ahead and ran for it. We reached the grounds and turned around to make sure the werewolf has not followed us.

"I'm sorry guys I should have considered there being werewolves in the forest tonight considering that the plant can help heal them from the curse." Neville said facing us.

"It's alright." Luna said putting her hand on his shoulder and giving him a small smile. "Yeah Neville it's totally fine." I said putting my arm around his shoulder and walking towards the dungeons.

I saw Theo and Blaise waiting by the door facing away from us. "Awwww how sweet out for a smoke?" I said making them face us.

"How was it?" Blaise asked "Wild." Neville said "pretty." Luna said "Breathtaking." I said.

"Neville how was it?" We heard a voice from behind us. It was Hannah Abbott a huffle puff. "It was awesome before we got chased by a werewolf but Millie saved the day." He said patting me on the back.

"A WEREWOLF." Theo whispered yelled from behind me. "Oh I'm fine I made us invisible long enough for us to run away." I explained.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes. "Welp I'm heading off to bed I got things to do tomorrow." I said standing next to Theo.

"Goodnight everyone." I said before taking Theo's hand and dragging him along with me.

"See you needed me." He said as I dragged him up to his dorm which he didn't share with anyone.

"No I didn't I had everything under controls and we got out safe and sound didn't we?" I stated opening his door and walking inside.

"I guess I'm proud of you and yet still mad." He said placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled up at him.

"So did you drag me up to my room to sleep with me?" He asked having sparkles in his eyes. I shook my head as I opened his covers and layed down before I held opened my arms for him.

He got into my arms after taking off his shirt to get comfortable. I laughed as he placed open mouth kisses up and down my neck. "Goodnight love." He said "Goodnight." I responded before dozing off.

--------------------
WC{624}

Sorry for the wait but thank you for 4 and 5 k reads and I hope you enjoy