Crystal Riddle

Crystal POV

"Did you get an owl from dad today?" Mattheo asked me as he sat down next to me. I nodded and asked him the same question he asked me.

"Yeah mine was weird tho it sounded like it was in code.What did yours say?" He asked. "Something about how classes are going new friends and to keep an eye on Millie." I said

"Mine said to keep an eye on Theo." He said as he looked down the table to see Millie and Theo having a conversation.

"Do you really see her as a sister?" Mattheo asked me.

"Yea I do." I said as I nodded in response. "Why tho? We barley know her we don't even know her birthday." Mattheo argued I just shrugged in response.

"Hey Pansy." I said as she sat right across from Mattheo. I never knew what's he saw in him when he keeps treating her like absolute shit over and over.

"Hey Crystal." She said quickly before turning her attention towards Mattheo. "Heyy Mattheo!" She said enthusiastically which he only rolled his eyes in return.

"Let's go." He said getting up I looked over and saw Millie and Theo getting up and leaving. "Matt" Pansy barely got out before he walked quickly out the dining hall.

"Hey Pansy after classes would you like to come to my dorm?" I asked getting up she looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Yeah." She said quietly I gave a her a sad smile before following the direction Mattheo went.

I caught up with him and he was spying on Theo and Millie who were whispering in the corner. Mattheo brought out his wand to cast a spell to help us hear what they are saying better.

"I got an owl from Voldemort." Theo said me and Mattheo looked at each other with a curious look.
"What did it say?" Millie asked before Theo looked at her wary.

"It said he wants me to join the death eaters and to get you to join it with me." He said as she took his hand with hers.

The bell ring before they could continue "I'll see you after class yeah?" Theo said before giving her a peck and they went off in different directions.

"We will see if we can get more out them later we gotta go to class." I said going the same direction as Millie Mattheo right behind me.

"Why do we even have charms that's just stupid don't they know who we are." Mattheo said as we walked into the charms room to see professors Flitwick smiling face.

"Shut up and sit down." I said before pushing him towards the back of the row. "Why did you wanna see Pansy after classes?" Mattheo asked I just shrugged before facing the front of the class acting like I don't notice him staring at me.

I looked up immediately seeing Pansy looking over at us. I was praying that she was looking at me but deep down I knew she wasn't it's always Mattheo if only I can show or tell her how I feel. She's to pretty to be so stuck up his ass.

Two hours later and we are finally out that wretched class. "You fancy her don't you." My annoying brother whispered in my ear as I watched Pansy talk to Draco.

"What are you going on about I do not." I said facing him he shook his head before tapping the side of my head and that's when I realized he read my mind.

"Hey wanna walk together?" I look up and saw Pansy and Draco behind us I assumed she's talking to Mattheo before she asks "Crystal would you?"

Oh shit she's asking me to walk with her,Me Crystal Bella Riddle , to walk with her.

"Yeah ofc." She walks right past Mattheo before walking down the hall I immediately ran after her turning back to see Mattheo standing there with a smirk I gave him a big smile before turning back and following her blindly.

___________________________________
WC{678}
Sorry for the long as hiatus but wanted to post for the 3 year anniversary of Draco tok
How we feeling about Pansy and crystal