Stargazing

I heard a knock on the door and looked at the girls wondering who it was seeing it was past curfew. I got up and opened it to see Theo standing with his hands in his pockets.

I looked back and saw that they were packing up. "Where are you two going?" I asked wondering the sudden change.

"We are going to Astorias room to write to mum and dad." Daphne said grabbing her journal. Astoria nodded quickly before sliding past Theo Daphne following behind her.

"Ok bye." I said before looking at Theo. "May I help you?" I asked him still having the door halfway close. "Yeah can we talk?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

I nodded he looked me up and down. "Can we talk on the quidditch field?" He asked looking around my room trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah. Sure let me change real quick." I said grabbing the door. He nodded "I'll meet you in the common room." He said turning around on his heel and heading down the hall towards the stairs quickly.

I spent 10 minutes throwing something wondering if it's really worth it. He could be pranking me or just gonna leave me there feeling like a complete idiot for following him.

I walked down stairs and saw Theo on the arm of a chair bouncing his leg up and down. He must have heard my foot fall off the step because he looked up his eyes locking with mine.

He smiled looking over my body and smiled wider seeing I was dressed in a quidditch jumper and sweats. "You look lovely." He said walking up to me taking my hand.

I smiled as my cheeks heated up a little. I said a small thank you before following him as we snuck around the castle. We ran into Mrs.Norris I conjured up a rat and watched as she chased it and Filch chase her.

"Nice work thought we were toast." Theo said looking back making sure there is no one else around. He nodded before allowing me to go ahead of him.

I walked over to the entrance of the field making sure Theo was still behind and he was. He ran into my back causing me to stumble forward.

He caught me before I fell. I turned around while his hands were still on my hips and gave him a smile and a quiet thank you.

I looked down and saw that his thumbs were now rubbing up and down on my hips. I stepped back and held on to his hand as I walked us to the quidditch field.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked as we approached a blanket spread out in the middle of the field.

"You did this?" I asked looking at Theo who was leading the way. He nodded " I thought we could look at the stars while we talk." He said sitting down on the blanket stretching his hand out towards me.

I accept and sat down next to him sitting crossed leg looking up at the stars that shined brighter tonight seeing as there were no clouds in the night sky.

"Would you be my girlfriend." Theo blurted out after a couple of minutes of silence. "What?" I asked wondering if I heard that right.

He gave palmed his self thinking he has said something stupid. He shook his head vigorously before scrambling up muttering words under his breath.

I grabbed a hold of his hand before he can walk away and tugged his hand as a sign that I wanted him to sit down to which he took the hint and sat back down next to me.

"I didn't mean for it to come out that way I'm just a little surprised is all." I said shyly.

"Surprised about what?" He asked he asked confused. "Well you are known for being one of the most pure blood supremacy people in Slytherin." I pointed out.

"And as you know I am a muggle-born." I said also pointing out another fact. "I know you are." He said with a matter of fact tone while nodding.

"So how do I know that this isn't some scheme that the others put you up to because I fancy you?" I asked looking up at him.

"I would never and I can make a unbreakable vow because this is not some sort of joke." He said looking in my eyes. I nodded slowly.

"You fancy me?" He asked just now realizing what I had confessed. I groaned before falling back looking up at the sky.

"Maybe." I said "A little." I continued on "Tell anyone I kill you ." I said with a sweet smile across my face.

He chuckled before he nodded and layed back besides me looking up at the sky. "Is that the bellatrix constellation." He froze as I spoke the words.

"Oh I'm sorry If I brought up some memories not that I'm saying that your a death-" he cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth.

I smiled sheepishly "Sorry." He shook his head. "That doesn't scare you?" He asked confused. I shook my head "That you hang out with death eaters no not really." I laughed at the thoughts of what Voldemort really stands for.

He was finna say something when I felt a drop of water hit my head. "It's starting to rain." I said while I yawned in the middle of my sentence.

He stood up and offered me his hand which I took before he pulled me up and into him. He pulled me behind him as he made his way to the castle.

"We can continue this talk in my dorm if that's ok with you." He said with a small smile. I nodded not caring just needing to get to some place warm.

--------------------------
WC{1018}

It's a little bit longer

My break isn't over yet but I am updating my mafia story more then this book if you are interested in it.

Merry Christmas

Till next time <3