Millie Riddle

Millie's POV

"What do you need to tell me?" Theo asked as he sat next to me. I don't know how I'm gonna tell him who really is my father.

"So please don't freak out." I said turning towards him he nodded and took my hand. "You're scaring me." He said

"Lord Voldemort is my father." I rushed out. He dropped my hand. I hung my head low. "What do you mean he's your father?" He asked standing up and looking down at me.

I stood up to "listen to me ok." I said. I stopped when I saw Mattheo and Crystal standing behind Theo.

"So is this who our little sister has taken such a fancy to?" Crystal asked looking Theo up and down like she's ready to pounce on him.

"Dumbledore said that you'll be showing us around the school making us feel welcome and at home." Mattheo continued.

"1. I'm not your sister so get that through your head and 2. Over my dead body will I show you around you can figure the shit out by yourselves." I said before taking Theo's hand and dragging him down the corridor.

"See you later Millie." They said in unison. I shook my head. "They are related to you?" Theo asked.

I nodded. "My mother had an affair with Tom." I started as I turned to go outside by the large tree that sat on the shore of the lake.

"My father found out three years ago and I over heard them arguing about it." I continued sitting down under the shade.

"The next morning I asked her about it." I said

"Mom who's my real dad?" I asked her I watched as she spit out her tea and my father drop his fork and food out his mouth.

"What on earth do you mean?" She said putting her cup down. "I'm not deaf you know? I heard you two arguing last night." I admitted

"What have we told you about ease dropping?" My father asked. "It's not my fault you guys were loud and not seeing me step into the kitchen to get some water." I said again

"To-" My father started to say before he was cut off by my mother. "Shut your mouth." She told him then pointed to me.

"You up to your room." She said I got up and left and the last thing I heard was my father saying "She deserves to know."

"Oh wow." Theo said running a hand down his face. I nodded. "That night my parents sat me down and told me how my mother slept with him."

"She told me that he doesn't know. Which is clearly a lie since the twins know." I said I turned around when I heard laughter coming from behind us I turned around and saw pansy and Mattheo kissing.

"I feel like I'm going to be sick." I said turning back around. Theo came up close to me and started kissing my neck.

"That could be us right now." He whispered in my ear.I laughed and kissed him back as he puts his lips on mine.

"Well isn't this fun." We heard a voice coming towards us. We looked up to see Pansy, Crystal , and Mattheo walking towards us.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Wanted to see if you guys were interested in going to the three broomsticks?" Pansy asked.

"No we have other things we need to attend to." Theo said standing up and helping me up also.

"Oh yeah what?" She asked again. "Well Millie here needs my undivided attention and I'm ready and willing to give it." Theo said before dragging me up to the castle.

I looked back to see Pansy fuming she's so mad that her face is red. She stormed off in the other direction and I laughed continuing to follow Theo.

--------------

WC{647}

Secrets out

How would you guys feel about smut in this book cause I'm not sure

Anyways till next time love C