1| Destination

Taehyung's POV:

It was a misty morning. People were so busy getting ready for their day. My footsteps got faster as I put my hands in my pocket. Cold morning breeze hit on my face making me shiver. I was enjoying the sounds of the trains as I was walking towards the train station that was crowded with people. My attention to the sounds of the trains got distracted by someone calling my name from a quiet distance.

"Hey!! Taehyung, wait up for me!!" Yelled my brother, Jungkook. I stopped and turned around to see him with two big suitcases in his hands. One was his suitcase and the other was mine. He had a tired look on his face as he was carrying them by himself since we got out of the taxi. I ignored him as I turned around and started to walk towards the train station again. Then I heard the sound of some footsteps coming towards me.

"Yaah!! Why you gotta walk that fast? You already know that I can't walk fast like you with these suitcases in my hands" He said as he let out a sigh. I didn't reply and Jungkook started talking again.

"Taehyung, help me with these! They are so heavy. At least get YOUR suitcase to your hand" He raised his voice making me stop walking for a moment.

"Aren't you the one who said that you are strong enough to carry those all in your hand?" I made a question.

"Yes I did but.. I'm tired now. Besides, it's unfair to let a younger one carry your suitcase" Jungkook pouted as he tried to lift the suitcases again.

"You are just two years younger than me. Two years isn't a big deal. So shut up and follow me" I replied as I put my hands in my pocket again.

Then both of us walked inside the train station. I bought two tickets for me and my brother, Jungkook. The train already arrived and we got inside of it. Jungkook struggled a little as he had to get inside of the train while carrying those two big suitcases. Both of us sat on a seat and I sat near the window.

Soon, the train got filled with various people. Some were going to their jobs and some were visiting their relatives. I rested my face on my hands as I kept looking outside of the train. Jungkook was still making a grumpy face to me while crossing his arms as I didn't help him with the suitcases earlier.

At the same time, the train began to move. It was chuffing out of the station making a good flow of wind hit my face. I breathed in as I said goodbye to the city for a long time. I made up my mind to move to the countryside where my grandma lived. Since she passed away the house that she lived in, became mine. So my brother, Jungkook and I decided to move there and stay without wasting our money on house rents in the city. I sighed while thinking about those and getting ready for a new start in my life.

* * *

The train arrived at the destination

The train arrived at the destination. People hurried and got out of the train. I stood up and tried to walk away but Jungkook was struggling again with the suitcases. So I took both of the suitcases in my hands to help him and got out of the train. Both of us walked out of the train station as we kept looking for a taxi to get to grandma's house.

As soon as we found a taxi we got inside with our suitcases and proceeded on our way to the house. We moved past beautiful lakes, flower gardens, farms and small houses. And the air was fresh, unlike in the city. We had to stop at a grocery shop as Jungkook was thirsty and we didn't have any water left.

We walked towards a random grocery shop and the bell on the door of the shop made a 'ting' sound as we stepped inside. Jungkook grabbed a water bottle and some snacks and we went to the counter to pay for them. At the counter, there was a guy who looked like he was in his 20s. He was on his phone talking to someone and he had a mad look on his face.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't eat your jelly pudding!!?" He yelled through the phone. He waited for a response from the other side of the call and spoke again.

"I don't have time to argue about your jelly pudding now. I'm busy here" He hung up the phone as he threw it on the counter. He let out a sigh and looked at us with a smile on his face. Then he started speaking.

"Sorry for what just happened. How can I help you?" He asked in a sweet tone.

"Just these, please" I said while pointing to the water bottle and the snacks.

"Sure" He nodded and proceeded to make the bill.

"Your total is 10 dollars" The boy at the counter said and began to put the water bottle and snacks into a bag. I placed the needed money on the counter and took the shopping bag. The boy gave me the bill and started talking to me.

"Are you guys new here? I haven't seen you guys in this area before" He asked.

"Yes, we just moved here today" I replied with a slight smile.

"Ahh, I see.. See you around then" I nodded as he responded.

Then Jungkook and I walked out of the grocery shop. We walked along a road that was busy with people. It was a little but beautiful town and all of them reminded me of a fairy tale. The smell of bread filled my nose as we walked past a bakery. After a quiet long walk, we made it to our house.

I unlocked the door with an extra key I had and stepped into the house. I placed the suitcases on the dusty wooden floor as Jungkook followed me into the house with the grocery bag in his hands. Everywhere in the house was dusty and walls were covered with spider webs as no one lived there for a long time. After grandma passed away, no one came to the house or cleaned it. Now we had to do it ourselves.

I walked up to a window and opened it making a wind blow inside the house. At the same time, my eyes caught on something.

A girl.

Y/N's POV:

It was a really boring day. Everything was normal and tasteless. I was also wanting to eat a little snack. But the house was out of those. Even the jelly pudding I made last night. I was keeping it in the fridge to eat it when I'm hungry but, my stupid brother had eaten it too.

On other days, I go to our little strawberry farm with my friends for maintaining works but today all of my friends were busy with other works. So I had nothing to do. I walked up to the window of my bedroom to get some fresh air. I opened the window slowly and inhaled the air as it gave me a fresh feeling. I kept looking outside of the window until I noticed something.

It was the house next door which no one was living. It was locked up for more than a year since the old woman who lived in that house passed away. But one of the windows was opened and a man was standing there while looking at me. I freaked out for a minute as I suddenly thought it was a ghost in that deserted house.

But this ghost was tall yet handsome. Well, no ghost can look like that. I must not be dreaming, it's an actually human being! He slightly smiled at me but I couldn't smile back or think of anything as I was still shocked at what happened. Who is that? What is that man doing in that lonely house? Are they moving in?

Is he my new neighbour?