18| Wet cheeks

Y/N's POV:

"JIMIN! WHAT HAPPENED? PLEASE TALK TO ME!!" I shouted while running towards Jimin who was then on the floor.

I began to panic. His eyes were closed but his body was shaking. I heard his heart pounding faster than it should be. His body was all sweaty and warm. I held one of his hands as I placed his head on my lap. I was so scared and I didn't know what to do except trying to wake him up.

"JIMIN! OPEN YOUR EYES! WAKE UP JIMIN!! PLEASE!!" I screamed my lungs out and I couldn't even realise that I was crying. I kept tapping his pale cheeks trying to wake him up. He didn't move, talk or opened his eyes. My heart began to ache with the fear of losing him, my brother. No! I can't let that happen!! My mind went crazy.

I kept screaming and screaming while hugging Jimin in my arms. Even though I tried several times to wake him up, it didn't work. It just made me lost my mind even more. I heard the main door of the house opening with a crack sound. Soon after, Taehyung ran into my room in a hurry.

"Y/N, why are you screaming? What happened?" Taehyung asked as he kept looking around the room.

"Jimin. He- He fainted! Maybe something more than fainting! We were arguing and he suddenly fell onto the floor" I said while sobbing.

Taehyung came closer to both of us as he kneeled down on the floor to check on Jimin. Taehyung slowly studied Jimin as he placed his hand on Jimin's forehead.

"His body is so warm" Taehyung's said with wide eyes.

"Tae, I'm so scared" I said while wiping the tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't be scared. Let's take him to the hospital" Taehyung suggested and I nodded. Jimin's body was still shaking making me even scared. Taehyung also began to worry about Jimin, even though Jimin hated him.

We called a taxi and got inside of it with Jimin. I placed Jimin's head on my lap and ran my fingers through his hair while Taehyung sat next to me. The taxi proceeded its way to the hospital as fast as it could. From time to time, I kept checking on Jimin's body temperature. And he didn't stop sweating or reducing his body temperature. I bit my nails nervously.

We finally made it to the hospital after few minutes. Taehyung and I hurried and took Jimin outside of the taxi. Taehyung was stronger than me so he volunteered to carry Jimin in his arms and take him into the hospital. After us being noticed by the doctors and nurses there, they came and helped us with Jimin. They laid Jimin down on a gurney and took him inside the emergency room. I kept looking at the way Jimin was being carried away to the emergency room with my teary eyes. I felt like I'm gonna lose my mind. I sat down on a chair nearby as I grabbed my hair harder, thinking about Jimin. I burst into tears again while hiding my face behind my hands.

I felt Taehyung hugging me from behind as he sat beside me. He caressed my head before giving me a peck on my wet cheeks. I felt calm and safe as I cling into his arms more.

"Bae, I'm scared about Jimin. I don't wanna lose him" I sniffed.

"Don't worry, love. He'll be fine" He said while looking at me with his eyes filled with affection.

"You think so?" I asked again.

"Yes. But first, you have to tell me what happened. What were you guys arguing about?" Taehyung asked and kept caressing my head. I nodded as I began to explain to him what happened. I even told him that Jimin found out about the hickey. I told each and everything Jimin said and how we argued. Taehyung's expressions turned into disappointment as he got to know that Jimin didn't like our relationship. Taehyung's must've been heartbroken.

* * *

We waited for hours and hours, outside of the emergency room in which Jimin was staying. But none of the doctors came to us and talk about Jimin nor did they came out of the emergency room. My tension level went up every second. I couldn't wait any longer. My heart started to pound with fear. It's been more than three hours now!! What's taking so long? Why don't doctors come outside of the room? Is Jimin alright?! I kept thinking the same thing again and again.

Taehyung and I had to wait even longer as we had no choice left. I wanted to go inside the emergency room and talk to Jimin but at the same time, a doctor came outside of the room. I stood up from my seat at the speed of light and ran towards the doctor hoping to hear any good news about Jimin.

"Doctor, how is Jimin now? Is he alright? Is he awake?" I asked infinity questions from the doctor while Taehyung came and stood next to me.

"Calm down, Miss.. Jimin woke up and now he's alright. No need to be afraid" The doctor said as he gave both of us a sweet smile. I let out a sigh of relief after hearing that Jimin was okay. I was really scared of losing him. Taehyung put his arm around my shoulders and tapped them gently.

"Doctor, what exactly happened to Jimin?" Taehyung asked the doctor.

"He was having an anxiety attack earlier. It's a cause of anxiety, stress or anger. And Jimin was in a serious situation. That's why he fainted" The doctor explained.

"He also has anger issues. I'm really worried about him. Is there anything we could do to this?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. We have some treatments for those kinds of anger issues. Don't worry, we'll give Jimin treatments as best as we can" Doctor said again, making my stress go away.

"Sure. Can we see him now?" I asked the doctor as I was eager to meet Jimin and talk with him. And I wanted to apologise to Jimin for what I said earlier.

"No, you can't meet him now. Because he's resting at the moment. You can talk to him after some time. I'll let you know later"

"Thank you doctor" Taehyung replied and the doctor left. Taehyung looked at me with a face full of smile and started talking.

"He's alright now. Don't worry" Taehyung caressed my head as he hugged me tightly.

"Yes. I'm so happy. Thank you for helping us Babe. Without you, I couldn't take Jimin to the hospital or figure out what to do" I said as I looked into his gorgeous eyes.

"Pay me with kisses instead of thanking me" Taehyung said with a wink. I looked at him while raising one of my eyebrows and smirked at him.

"How many kisses do you want, babyboy~?" I said seductively.

"Ohh.. Look at you calling me that name. You're literally trying to turn me on" Taehyung said as he bit onto his bottom lip and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Don't start something you can't get enough of, Babe.. Just tell me how many kisses you want" I lightly smirked letting out some giggles.

"Kiss me all over the face" He said with his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. Then I stood with my tiptoes to give him two soft kisses on both of his cheeks.

"That's not enough" Taehyung pouted as he gave me puppy eyes.

"I'll save the rest of the kisses for later" I said with a wink making Taehyung blush. He hugged me again with a sweet smile on his face and then we decided to wait till we get permission to meet Jimin.