2| Spying

Y/N's POV:

7:13 pm..

I was laying on my bed when I suddenly heard the main door of my house opening with a 'creek' sound. I looked at the clock on my bedroom wall and noticed that it was the time my brother coming home from work. So I got outside of my room.

"PARK JIMIN!! You filthy jelly pudding stealer!!" I shouted as I ran to the living room to meet him.

He was hanging his jacket on the coat stand while taking off his shoes. Then he looked at me while giving me an unamused face and started speaking.

"Quit being a baby! You could've made another jelly pudding and eat it yourself" He said as he threw himself on the couch.

"Yeah but I was too lazy" I crossed my arms.

"Then stop complaining to me" Jimin said and walked to the kitchen.

"By the way, How was your day at the grocery shop?" I asked my brother who was pouring water into a glass.

"Nothing special. Usual as every day" He responded while taking a sip from the glass of water.

"What about you? Didn't you go to the strawberry farm today?" Jimin asked me.

"Nope. All of my friends were busy today. But hey! I have to tell you something" I said while sitting at the dining table. Then Jimin came and sat on the chair next to me.

"What is it?" He looked at me curiously.

"We got new neighbours" I let out.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Yes. The house next to ours, someone moved on to there" I said remembering the man I saw today.

"Really? So did you talk with them?" Jimin asked.

"No, I didn't. He looked creepy" I replied.

"He?" Jimin asked again.

"Yes, it's a man. And I saw him through the window today morning"

"How many were they?" Jimin was so curious.

"I don't know. I only saw one"

"Oh! Then we should visit them" Jimin said with an excited voice.

"Why should we?" I asked him giving him a confused look.

"Are you that dumb? They are our new neighbours.. We have to get to know them and be friends with them" Jimin said while looking at me.

"I don't think it's necessary" I responded while rolling my eyes.

"It is necessary! We are visiting them tomorrow morning and you are coming with me!" Jimin said while rushing his fingers through his hair.

"So aren't you going to the grocery store tomorrow?" I made a question.

"I will. But not in the morning. Namjoon said that he would cover up for me" Jimin said.

"Oh! I miss Namjoon though" I pouted.

"Don't miss him too much.. He already has someone he likes" Jimin teased me.

"YAAH!! I didn't mean something like that! I just said that I miss him" I crossed my arms and hit Jimin's arm.

"Whatever.. By the way, I bought you some doughnuts on the way here. Check my bag" Jimin said making a big smile appeared on my face.

"Really!? Wow! You're the best brother ever!!" I hugged him but hit him on the arm again making him chuckle. Then I ran to his bag to find the doughnuts.

Taehyung's POV:

Both Jungkook and I finished cleaning the house but the bedrooms were not cleaned yet. After we had our dinner, I went to my new bedroom to clean it. I swept all the dust away and began to remove the spider webs. Old books were all over the floor so I took them one by one to replace them on the book rack. It was getting too dusty inside the bedroom so I rushed near to the window to open it. I waited till the dust go out and it became normal inside the bedroom again. I was about to get back to work when I suddenly saw a spark of light.

I looked up at saw it was coming from the house next to ours. One of its bedrooms had turned on the lights. Then I saw a shadow of someone walking here and there inside that bedroom. I suddenly realized that it was the girl I saw today morning. Both of our houses were located closely so I could barely see her. She had folded clothes in her hands and she was putting them inside her closet. Her long hair was loosened down and she began to comb it as she walked in front of the mirror. I kept looking at her as she was kinda pretty and attractive. Also because I loved the girls with long hair.

Then she began to fix her bed as she put on some new sheets on it. She changed her pillow covers and placed them on the bed neatly. Then she walked up to the closet again and took out a dress. After placing the dress on the bed she walked up to the window to close the curtains but she didn't notice me there. Even though she closed the curtains, I could still see her shadow. She ran her hands to the hem of her t-shirt and began to take it off. I suddenly began to panic a little as I felt it's illegal to look at a girl changing her clothes but I couldn't help.

As she took off her t-shirt her curves got visible. I gulped hard and tried to look away but something on my mind didn't let me do it. She ran her hands to her skirt and took it off too. It's a good thing that she closed the curtains. Cause if not, I would be fainted or something. She took the nightdress into her hands and put it on. Then a few minutes later, the lights went off making me think that she went to sleep.

"Whoever you are.. You are so interesting to me" I said to myself and began to continue cleaning.

Y/N's POV:

- Next day morning-

I woke up to the sound of my brother banging on my bedroom door.

"Get up Y/N!! We are going to visit our neighbours!!" Jimin yelled. At the same time I tried to get up, my head hit on the headboard of the bed.

"You are so annoying!!" I yelled back at Jimin before I let out a yawn.

I got myself cleaned up and dressed up in a suitable outfit. It was a knitted white sweater and beige colour jeans. I got outside of the room to meet my brother who was already dressed up. I ran to the fridge to take out the strawberry pie I made last night as I was planning to take it to the new neighbours as a treat. Both I and my brother went out of our house and walked up to the neighbourhood. I knocked on the door as I was forced to do it by Jimin. A few seconds later, a tall man came and opened the door as he made me hard to gulp down.

_________________________________________

[A/N]:

Hi guys! What do u think about the story? Is it good or bad?