9| Sleepover

Y/N's POV:

"Knight to F5!!" Jimin shouted as he moved Knight on the chessboard.

"Aha! Rook to D4! Got your Bishop! Haha" I cheered while taking his bishop out of the chessboard as I defeated it.

"Don't be happy yet, Y/N. Look what I'm gonna do now" Jimin said with a smirk on his face. He reached his hand to another chess piece and moved it near to my Knight as he defeated it. I was shocked by the move he made.

"Hey!! That's my last Knight!! Don't do that" I crossed my arms while Jimin proceeded to take my Knight out of the chessboard, smirking at me.

"Oh Y/N, just give up already. You know I'm gonna win this game anyway" Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows as he passed another smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah? You think like that? Then how about a bet?" I raised one of my eyebrows while looking deep into his soul.

"Alright bet! If you lose, you gonna have to work at the grocery shop for me for a whole week" Jimin said while resting his face on his hand.

"Ok. And if I win, Taehyung and Jungkook are gonna come to our house for a sleepover!" I winked.

"Wait! What? And why?" Jimin had a confused look on his face.

"Nothing. I was just bored to spend every day as usual. A little sleepover won't hurt right?" I let out.

"Ok whatever. Let's just finish the game first" Jimin said and looked at the chessboard. It was my turn so I began to make another move with my Queen. I moved it to a certain spot on the chessboard planning to defeat his Knight on my next turn.

Jimin watched carefully and began to make a move as it was his turn. He reached his hand to one of his Rooks and brought it near to my Queen defeating it at a speed of light.

"Wh- HOW!!? NOOO!! DID YOU JUST- AHH!! DON'T TAKE MY QUEEN AWAY!" I screamed my lungs out while Jimin just laughed and took my Queen in his hand. He placed it near the other defeated chess pieces of mine. I felt like he just threw me off a cliff. Plus I was so ashamed.

"Y/N come on! You only have six chess pieces left and I have eleven. You can clearly see who's gonna win and who's gonna lose " Jimin chuckled.

"Yes of course. And the one who's gonna lose could be you" I slightly smirked as I proceeded to look for a good move.

I gritted my teeth as my mind went crazy looking for the next move. I couldn't think of anything. Ahh! I'm gonna lose now. Better be prepared to work at the grocery shop for a whole week. I thought while keep looking at the chessboard.

"Hurry up Y/N! I can't wait to celebrate my victory" Jimin said while flipping his hair.

His words only made my pressure goes up. And it made me wanna punch him in the face. Ahh, what to do!!?? How to win this thing?! I only have fours Pawns, king and one Bishop. I bit onto my bottom lip as I took a look at the chessboard again.

Bishop! Yes! I have a Bishop!! I can still do this thing!! I mentally cheered myself as I got excited. And that's the time I figured out my next perfect move. I didn't even waste another second and made my move with Bishop to his King.

"CHECKMATE!!" I screamed with happiness as I knew I just defeated Jimin.

"How did you-" He looked so shocked but started talking again.

"You cheated!" Jimin said back and crossed his arms.

"No, I didn't. Didn't you see I still had my Bishop" I argued but Jimin stayed silent as he still couldn't accept the fact that he just lost the game.

"Guess Taehyung and Jungkook are gonna come to a sleepover" I threw my hands in the air.

"Whatever! I'm not gonna help you to cook" Jimin said before walking away.

"Oh yeah? Then we gonna order pizza and eat without giving you even a slice" I teased him.

"Hey!! I want people pizza too" Jimin said with a pouty face as he threw a cushion at me making me giggle.

* * *

8:13 pm..

Taehyung and Jungkook have already come to my house. After the four of us had pizza for dinner, we decided to watch a movie. So we all put a big comfy mat on the floor in front of the TV and laid on it with pillows.

"I'm going to pick a movie!" I exclaimed with happiness as I crawled towards the DVD player.

"No, me!" Jimin said making me look back at him and frown my eyebrows.

"Did you forget about our bet?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and shook his head as a 'no'.

"What bet?" Taehyung joined the conversation.

"Ahh.. It's not much. Jimin and I made a bet on our chess game. The winner gets to pick the movie. And I won" I lied as I didn't want them to know what exactly happened.

"Let's watch a horror movie" I said as I pick up a CD from the album.

"Yaay! Great idea Y/N" Jungkook agreed as he threw his hands in the air.

"Y/N noooo! Anything but that. Horror movies don't match up with this time" Jimin said nervously.

"Oh why not? Horror movies are the best to watch at night. If you don't wanna watch, just accepted the fact that you are afraid to watch horror movies" I scoffed and Taehyung and Jungkook laughed at my statement.

"No, I'm not scared" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms.

I played the movie without listening to Jimin anymore. I knew Jimin was afraid of horror movies but there's no fun without watching a movie like that on a sleepover. I was between Jungkook and Taehyung on the big mat while Jimin stayed next to Taehyung. Jimin was covering up his whole body with a blanket and looking around the house like it's haunted by ghosts. I can say that he was really scared, but Taehyung and Jungkook seemed to enjoy the movie. So I didn't want to turn it off.

Few hours passed and it's finally the last part of the movie. I was also kinda scared and I almost forgot to check on others as I wasn't taking my eyes off the TV. I turned around and met with a surprise which made my heart melt. Taehyung and Jimin were already fell asleep while cuddling onto the pillows and sheets. Taehyung was so cute as he was sleeping like a little kid snuggling over sheets. His hair was resting on his forehead and a pink tint covered his cheeks. Then I looked at Jungkook but he was still awake while looking at the TV with his big doe eyes. His mouth was half-opened as he was so curious about the movie.

Finally, the movie has come to an end. I yawned as I felt sleepy. I turned off the TV and gathered my sheets and pillows to sleep next to Taehyung. Jungkook put his pillows next to me while rubbing his eyes. He laid on the mat as he put his blanket over his body.

"Good night Y/N" Jungkook said and yawned.

"Good night Jungkook" I said back with a smile before closing my eyes. I felt the fragrance of Taehyung's perfume as I was laying so close to him. This was my first time being this close to Taehyung and sleeping with him. My heart filled with excitement and happiness as I slightly ran my fingers through his soft hair. He's the most adorable person I ever met. I felt like I began to catch feelings for him.