17| Anxiety

Y/N's POV:

It was a Sunday. I ran to the bathroom to take a shower. Taking off my all clothes, my eyes caught on the hickey Taehyung gave me yesterday. The makeup I used to cover the hickey was all gone. I kept looking at that Purple mark on my neck through the mirror. Every time that moment came into my mind, my stomach did a little flip as I ended up blushing.

I got into the shower only to feel the water dragging down my body. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of freshness I feel early in the morning.

After the quick shower, I put on my oversized hoodie and my jeans as I loosed my hair down so that it can dry. I went to the kitchen to meet Jimin who was preparing breakfast. A good smell of food flowed into my nose making me hungry.

"Good morning, Chimmy" I said as I peeked at the food he was making.

"Good morning. And stop calling me that name cause it makes me feel like I'm younger than you" Jimin said with a little chuckle and focussed on the food again.

"Ok chimmy" I teased him.

I sat at the table and after few minutes Jimin finished preparing breakfast. He served the dishes on the table while I sat down on my seat with my legs dangling above the floor.

"Are you sure you didn't order these from a restaurant?" I asked him as I looked at the Gimbap dish which was placed right in front of me on the table. It looked so delicious and my mouth almost watered.

"Did you forget? I literally make breakfast every single day. And now you are talking like I can't cook?" Jimin said as he joined me at the table.

"Sorry. I was just kidding because the food looks more delicious than other days" I said before taking a huge bite from my Gimbap roll.

"Just shut up and eat" He warned me as he continued to eat. But I began to speak right after without even thinking about his warning.

"By the way, aren't you going to the grocery store today?"

"No. Today is a Sunday. And Namjoon told that he would work there for me today" Jimin responded and I nodded at him.

After finishing up breakfast I helped Jimin to clean up the dishes. Then I made my way to the bedroom to spend my whole day in there. But in The next second, Jimin's voice stopped me from going any further.

"Y/N, you are so stupid" He said. I rolled my eyes as I knew that he wanted to pick a fight with me for no reason.

"Why?"

"Why are you wearing a hoodie? It's a warm day today. Just change your hoodie. Looking at your outfit makes me sick. Aren’t you sweating inside?" Jimin said making me wanna slap his ass.

"Oh shut up. It's comfortable for me" I talked back.

"No, you shut up! Go change the hoodie. I get mad whenever I see someone wearing a hoodie on a warm day" He shouted.

"It's your problem. If you don't like to see me wearing a hoodie on a warm day, then don't look at me" I crossed my arms.

"Do what I said!" Jimin almost yelled while his eyes began to fill with anger. He scared me. He gets angry easily now. This is worse than I thought. His anger issues are getting worse. Why is this happening to him? What makes him so angry? I began to worry. This is not the brother I used to remember. Jimin has changed a lot. What should I do? I was lost in my thoughts trying to figure out what to do for him when I suddenly flinched at him yelling again.

"Go! Get out of my sight!" Jimin screamed making me feel so bad as he looked so scary when he's mad. I waited no more, I hurried to my room and closed the door behind me. I sighed deeply, worrying about Jimin.