7| Overprotective

Y/N's POV:

11:26 am..

"Hey! Are you going somewhere?" I asked Taehyung who was walking past my house. He stopped and gave me a boxy smile making my heart melt at his cuteness.

"Yeah. Do you wanna come?" He asked and walked towards me.

"Ok, but where are you going?" I made a confused was.

"To the pet shop" He answered and put hs hands in his pockets.

"OHHH!!! TO BUY A PET?" I screamed in excitement.

"No. To buy a human" He said making my smile drop. But in the next second, I burst into laughter.

"Of course I'm going there to buy a puppy. What else is the reason to go there?" Taehyung chuckled. I scratched my head letting out some nervous giggles.

"Are you coming with me or not?" He asked again.

"Coming!" I said with an excited face and walked up to the gate. I got outside and stood next to the tall man and spoke.

"Let's go" I said and he scrunched his nose at me. Ahh!! He is so cute!! I internally had to suffer because of his cuteness and handsomeness.

We walked along the road next to each other. Both of us hit on each other's bodies more than ten times as we kept walking. The atmosphere got colder and colder and it made me shiver. I rubbed my hands together trying to keep the warmth in my body.

"Are you cold?" Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"Yes. A bit" I said while still rubbing my hands.

"You should've told me" Taehyung said and suddenly took my hands in his. He blew some warm breaths from his mouth to my hand as he tried to make them warm. Then he took one of my hands and put it in his pocket. Both of our hands stayed in his pocket brushing with each other. His long fingers were gripping my fingers tightly as he tried to make me feel warm. I didn't know how to react but blush at what he was doing. I looked into his eyes and they were glowing with affection. We kept walking along the road until we made it to the pet shop.

"We're here!" Taehyung exclaimed and walked towards the pet shop while holding my hand in his pocket.

We stepped into the pet shot to fill our ears with dogs barking. There were many caged puppies and kittens. They were so cute and I wanted to hug all of them at once. I was adoring the puppies and kittens when Taehyung suddenly grabbed my hand and ran towards another cage of puppies. There was a cute Pomeranian puppy. It had black and tan colour wools which gave it a fluffy look. Teahyung bent down to the cage and that puppy started to wiggle hs tail and bark cutely at him. Taehyung's face had a boxy smile on his face and I have to admit that he was cuter than the puppy.

"I'm getting this puppy" Taehyung said in a cute tone.

"Do you like it?" I asked him back.

"Yes, very much. Look how cute it is" Taehyung kept adoring the puppy. I didn't care about the puppy at all. All my attention was on Taehyung who was making cute faces at the puppy and trying to play with him. My heart melted at his cuteness.

"So cute" I sighed while looking at Taehyung. I totally forgot that we were talking about the dog. Taehyung suddenly turned at me as he locked my eyes with him.

"I- I mean.. The dog! The puppy!! Yesss! It's soo cute. We should get it" I said passing a nervous smile on my face.

Taehyung called out a staff member of that shop and took that puppy out of the cage. He carried it in his arms like a baby. Taehyung kept bouncing his head on that puppy's head calling it cute names. For a second, I felt a little jealous. Then I realised why would I be jealous of a dog. I was being a dumb bit€h but the dog was really lucky to get treated that way.