A/N - Where did Kay go?

Hey :)

Feels weird to be typing here... I left wattpad a long time ago and now writing in this chapter format is kind of crazy.

I left Wattpad: As most of you can already tell. And because of that, it means you won't get the sequel to our beloved 'Secrets'.

I felt bad not making a post about it so here I am! Explaining to you that Wattpad became more of a chore for me, and I hated that I felt so pressured to write.

I'm not a fan of this app, and I never will be— I've moved to tumblr to write now! (@/dreamwvrld if any of you are c!techno fans! I write mostly for him).

This book will always be treasured for me and I'm so glad that you all still enjoy it even after I'm gone.

So: There's no sequel, even though I have it all written out. You're left on a bit of a cliffhanger— But I kind of like it that way.

One) I can be mean. Sucks to suck, I know. But two) There's kind of a beauty to it. Where Dream and Star go is up to you now— YOU as the reader can decide what their next step is, and whether Jason truly does come back to haunt them.

Remember to be kind, and remember to love yourself before anyone else.

Reach out to someone if you're struggling. You're not alone. <3

If you want to continue to follow my writing, you can find me on Tumblr once again at @/dreamwvrld

Thank you.

Love always,
Star / Kay xo