10 | NEW THINGS EVERY DAY

IMESSAGE
Jason🍕

are we still on for dinner tonight?
Delivered

____________________________________

"Dream- Dream stop!" You let out loudly as he pushes you off the tower of blocks again, you squealing as you plummet towards the bottom.

Water bucket at the ready, you try to land perfectly - But you end up dying, which only ends with Dream wheezing yet again.

Minecraft Championships were nearly here, and even though you hadn't done a lot of research on them, you had promised to help Dream practice.

Which really just consisted of him bullying you when he was supposed to be learning.

"You totally just killed me then." You mutter, groaning as you have to climb the large tower again.

"Uh, no- It says you died of fall damage, actually." He replies smartly, and you hum, not believing him.

"Hmm... You totally pushed me- But whatever." You move on, ignoring his consistent laughter as you make it back up to the top of the platform. "What are we supposed to be practising again?"

"We're practising the art of placing blocks when you're falling, to keep yourself in the game." He explains, and you let out an 'ahh', pretending to know what he meant.

Last night had been a whirlwind of emotions for you, and the fact that the silly Minecraft date that you and Dream had was being counted as an actual date, had your head spinning.

It was all so unclear - Your head saying one thing and your heart saying another.

All you wanted was a simple answer or explanation to whatever it was that you were feeling, to whatever Dream was feeling- But it was all so much more complicated than that.

And you were scared of the truth.

Dream was slowly becoming your best friend, and the fear of rejection was always in the back of your mind.

But not the rejection of him not liking you.

The rejection of him not liking what you look like.

The never-ending question of when your face reveal would be was still high on your list of tweets and DMs sent to you, and you wasn't sure what to do.

If you couldn't even show your friends your face... How were you supposed to show your fans?

It wasn't that you didn't want to take a selfie and send it to Dream and the rest of the gang, to just laugh about it and move on.

You knew they wouldn't be judgemental about it, but that nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach begins to rise just thinking about it- And you push away the thought to save yourself from panicking.

"Hey... You okay?" Dream asks softly, and you realise you've been zoned out for awhile, your character not moving at all.

Snapping back into reality, your hand takes ahold of your mouse again, swinging your fist at him, letting a smile fall across your lips.

"I'm good. Just thinking." You tell him honestly, and you begin to climb the tower again.

"What were you thinking about?" He questions as he follows you up the ladder, his blocks ready in his inventory.

You debate on telling him lies, in order for him not to worry- But you're going down this route of being more truthful with the people in your life, and so you decide to just be honest.