Important A/N (Please Read)

Hi everyone! Kay here, just wanting to address something super important about my book.

Secrets, although it is a fanfiction and is meant for entertainment, contains a lot of valuable life lessons, and portrays the world in realistic measures.

I understand how frustrating it must be that Starlight and Dream are not together, or that she continuously pushes him away.

I know that this is not normal in fanfics, as in most stories they are often together by now and are riding off into the sunset together happily.

The whole point of Secrets is to shed light onto how Anxiety can effect somebody, as well as provide slowburn for a relationship that in realistic terms, would NOT be together considering all of the things that Star has been through.

I normally ignore comments like these, or pass them off as humour, but there has been such an increase in comments telling Starlight to 'fuck off' or 'shut up' because she pushes Dream away.

Please note that the way I intend to write my story, is the way it would be realistically wrote. My story takes a lot of time and effort to plan out, and I don't rush ANY of my chapters like a lot of other writers do.

Starlight has been through hell and back, and it would not make sense for her to jump into a relationship with Dream right after she finds out that Jason has doxxed her.

Secrets intends to teach my readers (who I know that the majority of them are young) that self-love is important, and shows how them how to spot toxic friendships.

You all knew that Jason was the doxxer, because i intended for you to know that. You guessed him correctly because I wanted you to.

You were all able to spot a toxic friendship, and now that knowledge will able to be passed off into the world as you grow and learn from your own experiences.

I am trying to make the world the better place with my writing, and let my audience be both entertained, and distracted from their issues, but also knowledgeable of how life can knock you down, yet it is up to you to pick yourself back up.

Thank you for the undying support, and I am so happy that you guys are enjoying the book.

I have very exciting announcements coming towards Christmas, so stay tuned!

And please, even if you're only joking, be mindful of what you comment.

It may not seem like a lot, but I read every single comment you guys post, and sometimes it can be hard to write chapters when I think that people are no longer enjoying the book.

Stay tuned! I can PROMISE you that the ending will be worth waiting for.

Thank you for listening.

Love always,
Kay xoxo