06 | RIDING SOLO

INSTAGRAM

st4rlightsucks: twenty years and five hours old

3,789 Comments 8,986 Likes

user1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N
st4rlightsucks: thank you!
user1: AHHH SHE ANSWERED

user2: can we talk about the cake...
sapnapinsta: which one
st4rlightsucks: not the time...

georgenotfound: I DIDNT EVEN KNOW
user3: worst friend EVER

memeulous: happy birthday y/n!!
st4rlightsucks: thanks!
user4: simp
user5: can't believe they're friends

dreamwastaken: happy birthday <3
st4rlightsucks: thank you bae b
user6: looks like flirting to me... :o

____________________________________

— JOINING the SMP server had really boosted your career, and a lot of your viewers were continuously asking for it.

You had taken a break to work on your own survival world before you had met the Dream Team, wanting to keep your content varied - But it seemed as though your newfound friendship with the boys had taken a drastic increase in popularity.

You couldn't blame your viewers. Every single one of the boys were amazing, and you were so lucky that they had given you the chance to get to know them.

Sure, it was difficult because of time zones, and the obvious fact that none of them knew what you looked like - But you all worked around it, and that's what you loved the most.

Your phone buzzes softly, and you stand from your spot in the kitchen where you had taken your instagram photo, seeing a message from Jason.

The two of you had spoken on and off within the last two weeks, and he seemed like a genuine guy.

He had made an offer to meet up with you for birthday drinks which you had yet to agree to, purely because you were scared to be out in public.

Meeting up with someone would be nice, but the pressure of them knowing who you are and leaking your privacy to the world would always be a worry, even if it was clear Jason didn't have a clue who you really were.

You didn't want to lie to him, and that's what made being friends with the Dream Team easier. You could be yourself... As much as you could without showing your face.