05 | DREAM TEAM

A/N: This chapter will include spoilers for the Dream SMP war. I will be writing it a bit different from the way it went down, but there will still be some major plot spoilers.

Enjoy!

_________________________________

TWITTER DMS
DreamWasTaken

the war is today.

i'm well aware, thank you.

will you stand with the dream team?

i'm kind of neutral at the moment
i only joined yesterday to celebrate

you're part of the smp now
you must choose a side

can't i make my own team?

with no followers? that will be a bit difficult

it won't have zero followers!
i will be the first one :p

i hope you make the right decision star

will you stop being friends with me?

maybe

ouch

i'm only joking
it may hurt my ego though

i'll see you later clay

:(

*dream

:)

____________________________________

— SUNLIGHT had poured in through your curtains by the time you finally got out of bed, and the day was well under way.

The Dream SMP war was being spoken about all over Twitter, and amongst the argument of what team would win the battle, the lingering question was left over your head.

What side would you choose?

After the celebration on the server yesterday, you didn't want to upset anybody, especially after all the effort they had gone through to make the day special.

It seemed as though the only option was to sit on the fence and watch from afar. Maybe you could work on getting materials instead of participating in violence?

But deep down, you knew your friendship with Dream would compromise your good intentions, and a side would end up being chosen.

Your limbs ache from your excessive amount of sleep, and you stretch them out slowly, your mind thinking back to your conversation with Dream last night.

Things had been going exceptionally well with your new friends, and you were pretty sure you've never been as happy as you are right now.

The friendship with the boys was still in the early stages, and it could definitely go very wrong from here - But something told you that this friendship would last a long time.

Getting out of bed, you head into your bathroom to get yourself cleaned up for the day. Turning the shower on, you let the water heat up as you undress.

You always worry about your appearance for streams, even though you don't show your face. Every time you go live, it's mentally carved into your brain to check that you look okay — Maybe it was a routine for when you finally decide to do a face reveal.