Chapter 10

Back with Anna, Urial and Gabriel the massive bright light had just clear and they were all able to see again and they all then instantly saw Lucifer just standing their and the first thing he said was "hello brother." Gabriel then said back to him "Lucy, I would say it's good to see you but it's not." Lucifer then said back "well I think it's good to see you brother seeming as your the one who killed Lilith for set me free from the cage." Gabriel then pulled out this blade from his jacket and said "we'll I knew that this Blade would come in hand at some point." And when Lucifer saw the blade he said "Gabriel now where did you get an Archangel Blade?" Gabriel then said "we'll what can I say Lucy I found just as the world went to crap because I knew that you would be coming soon I just didn't think that I would be the one who free you." And after he said that Gabriel then walked up to Lucifer and started fighting him by punching him around the face and then instantly went into to stab him with the Archangel angle blade but Lucifer caught the hand that the blade was in and then punched Gabriel around the face and then kicked him in the stomach and then to top it off he picked him up and threw him across the room making him drop the Archangel Blade and as soon as that happen both Urial and Castiel run at Lucifer with the Angle Blade posed but as soon as they got close enough Lucifer kicked Castiel to the floor and then caught Urial Angle Blade just before it it hit him in the chest and then twisted Urial arm around and then punch him around the face and then kicked him to the floor just as Castiel got back and punch Lucifer around the face and then stabbed him in the chest with his angle Blade and then took a couple of steps back and just looked over at Anna who was just standing their and then she quickly said to him "Castiel look out!" And as Castiel turned back to face Lucifer he stabbed him with his own Angle Balde and suddenly his eye and mouth light up white and in a burst of white light that was gone in a instant Castiel was Dean on the floor with his Angle wing burnt into the ground, as Castiel died Urial then got up and had another got at Lucifer but as he was going in to stab him, Lucifer gab that hand and then head butted Urial and quickly grab his Angle Blade and then stab Urial up his face and then hie eyes and mouth gave a burst of white light and then a second later Urial was on the floor with his wings burnt into the ground. Gabriel then said from behind him "enough brother." Lucifer then turned around and said "what they attacked me like you did, so I defended myself." Gabriel then looked at Anna and said "go get out of hear before he kills you." Anna then just looked at Gabriel and then at Lucifer turned around to her she disappeared leaving the sound of her wings as she left. Lucifer then said "why did you do that brother I wanted to kill her she was next on my list after you." He then turned around to face Gabriel, Gabriel then said "if your going to kill me brother then do." Lucifer then walked over to the Archangel Blade and pick it up and he then said to Gabriel "I am sorry brother I don't want to do this." Gabriel then said "no Lucifer you do want to do it." Lucifer smiled and said "yeah I do." And a second later he then threw the Archangel Blade and it landed right Gabriel chest and a second later his eyes and mouth let out a massive bright white light and once it was gone he was on the floor with his wings burnt into the ground and after that Lucifer then said "right now time to go and kill that other Angle." He then left the abandoned church to go and find Anna.

Back with Dean he was just standing over Bobby and Ellen body until suddenly Dean hear some Angle wing so he turned around and saw Anna standing their and he said "I thought you wasn't going to kill Lilith." Anna then said back to that "Gabriel suddenly turned and kill Lilith who in fact was the final seal." Dean then said "yeah I know Azazel told me bodes I killed him." Anna then said "Castiel, Urial and probably Gabriel have all been killed by Lucifer." Dean then moved to one side so she could she the body's of Bobby and Ellen and he then said "we'll Azazel killed these two." Anna then said "Dean we need to get out of hear before Lucifer comes and kills us." Dean then said "let him come, it doesn't matter anymore let him have the world." Anna then said "no Dean we can't give up we still have one more shot and stopping this." Dean then chucked and said "how do we have another chance the seals are broken and Lucifer is free to do what he wants on the Planet." Anna then said "Dean you need to believe me we have another way." Dean then said "no I'm done I've lost everything now, I'm tired of always loading everything and everyone I love." And before Anna could say anything back they both suddenly heard Lucifer "you can't hide from me Anna I'm going to find you and kill you it's just a matter of time." And as soon as they heard that Anna then ran over to Dean and said to him "Dean I need you to come with me and help me." Dean then said "no I think I'm good this time, all I've got from this time I helped you is loading everyone." And before she could say anything back Lucifer appeared and said "Anna their you are." And as she turned to look at him Lucifer saw Dean and said "now who have we got hear?" Dean then looked at him and said "I'm Dean Winchester, welcome to Earth." Lucifer then said "thank you Dean but I'm probably going to kill you after Anna." Dean then said "yeah go ahead I've got nothing to live for now." Anna then looked at Dean and then said "time to go". She then quickly touch Dean on his arm and they both then disappeared and as soon as they disappeared Lucifer "oh come on man I was looking forward to killing them." When Anna and Dean appeared again Dean instantly said "what the hell have you just done?" Anna then said "given us a second chance." And before Dean could say anything back he suddenly heard Sam shouting "DEAN!" And as soon as he heard that Dean turned around and said "Sam?"

There go then, that was the story of Lucifer got set free on our world and how I finally killed Azazel but lost everyone I loved in the process but that's not the end of the story more like the beginning of it and the bit I am going to tell you next is the end of the story but that's all I'm going to say for now because I need to get some sleep now, so I'll talk to you guy later and tell you the rest of the story.