[ 06 ] dragged into a messed up plan

When Violet had told him that her new friend Tate had a plan to get Leah to back off, Victor was surprised. But, he had never met Tate and wanted to ensure his little sisters friend was a good guy — so he agreed to turn up and help.

Victor watched Leah. She was uncomfortable under his gaze. Eyes sharp on her skin, staring through to her soul, a face so pretty but so dangerous.

Victor was popular, again. He loved being up high in the school hierarchy. He had reverted into his ways, however instead of being girls to his, he went theirs. Ben Harmon working from home, made it a little to difficult.

Leah didn't like Victor. Not one bit, she doubted she ever would. She also didn't like that even her friends wanted him to fuck them.

Victor, Leah and Violet had made their way down the dark stone steps. The first two were very close. Victor made a point to invade her space after she hurt his sister.

"What's down there?"

"Our older brothers dead body." Victor said nonchalantly, placing his hands in his leather pockets.

"What?!" Leah let out, wanting to step away, but when she stepped sideways she hit the wall and nearly slipped down a step or two.

Victor laughed, smirking down at her. "And pretty soon it'll be yours."

"Victor is joking, there's only ever been two of us." Violet let out through her teeth, grabbing her brother's sleeve and pulling it.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him — Violet resisted. Victor let girl and Violet quickly caught herself on the banister as Victor grabbed her arm again.

Leah watched the siblings with wide eyes.

"Our—"

"Yours. I'm not a drug whore, I'm a sex whore." Victor corrected.

"My stash is down here. Our parent toss our room every week." Violet lied for their story.

The siblings shared a look. Victor wasn't too sure Violet really knew what her friend was going to do. He wasn't sure Violet really knew what was going on.

Leah looked between them. Only a second ago had they been fighting on the stairs, and now they were having silent conversations. "If you're screwing with me—" she warned.

"Don't talk, no wants to hear you voice." Victor sneered at the girl next to him. "After you jumped my sister, you're lucky you haven't . . . tripped, yet."

Leah swallowed as she met his eyes. She gave him an awkward smile and Victor winked at her, giving her his typical a-star smile.

She was confused. This was the same wink and smile he gave many girls before getting their number (to sort out a time and place to hook up), or banging them.

"It's just the basement." Violet eased the situation, causing for the girls to look at her before continuing to walk. "I found the best hiding place. This is great shit, too. All the coke coming to the U.S. from Central America smuggled in on lobster boats in Gloucester. We used to show our boobs to the lobstermen in return for a key or two before they cut it."

"So where is it?" Leah asked, eyes barely leaving one particular spot of the basement. She decided to ignore Victor, he confused her.

Victor liked that he had confused her. It gave him a win with out having to hurt her for hurting his sister.

"To the right." Violet called over as they stopped and allowed Leah to lead.

Victor and Violet shared another look. He was worried about the fact that he had never meant this new friend of Violets — was he trustworthy or a bad person.

"This place is a dump."

"Oh, shut up." The Harmons snapped at the same time, high-fiving each other.

They soon followed Leah around the corner, both to assist and out of curiosity as to what was to happen.

"I want my goddamn drugs."

"Then keep going." Violet told her, switching the light on to reveal Tate sitting in the middle of the room on a white chair, rocking slightly.

"So this is the coke whore."

"Who the hell are you?" Leah questioned.

Tate ignored her, turning to Violet. "Get the lights."

Violet flicked off the light and the siblings waited there.

Victor leaned into Violet, whispering a question into her ear. She nodded, confirming that the weird blond boy was Tate.

At first it was dark and silent but soon white lights began to flicker, causing Victor and Violet to narrow there eyes to get a sight of what ever was to happen.

Amongst the flickering lights, Tate began to laugh as though he belonged in an asylum. Maybe he had come from some asylum — on that note, Victor needed to question him endlessly.

"What is going on?! What is going on?!" Leah panicked, desperate to get answers of the girls from her school.

Violet gripped onto Victor. He pushed her behind him, his arm out as a barrier as Tate's face seemed to change from himself to that of a monster.

"Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Kill her!"

Leah began to scream and cry out as Tate threw himself at her forcing her to fall on the floor.

"What the hell did you agree to!" Victor whispered out to Violet.

"I don't know." She whispered back, her arms wrapped around one of his leather covered ones.

Tate's deranged laughter didn't stop as Leah tried to fight him or the monster off her. "Get off of me! Get off of me!" She begged and pleaded.

Victor didn't like Leah, for obvious reasons but she was a (somewhat) innocent girl being attacked by what he could only describe as a monster.

"Get off me! Get off me!"

Violet had began to scream and shout for it to stop, she was shaking as Victor moved her into his arms, gently cradling her as he watched in fear.

"Stop! Stop! Please, stop!"

Tate stood behind them, watching with pride.

Violet and Victor couldn't looked away. Even when locked in her brothers arms, the youngest Harmon couldn't look away.

Victor tried to ignored Violet screaming and the fear that radiated of her. He had to stay strong and look after her.

"Mommy...?"

Victor moved one arm, nudging them over to the lights. He harshly slammed his hand down on the switch, turning the lights on.

Tate was sat in the white rocking chair seemingly unbothered about it all. It was like nothing happened.

Leah got up, running.

Victor pulled away, patting his sister on her head. "I'll go after the hot scared chick. Your friend is a class A dick."

With that Victor chased the after Leah, leaving Violet alone with Tate.

The boy found the girl leaning against the wall just outside the the basement. He gently shut the door behind him, giving Leah a hint that he was there.

"Hey." He let out softly, his voice shaking slightly as the adrenaline from his own fear began to settle down.

"I know you hate me, but what the fuck!" Leah let out, turning her fear stuck and teary face.

"I give good hugs? I've also gave them to Violet when she needs them, I'm pretty trained up."

Leah let a small laugh through her tears. She nodded and Victor pulled her into his arms.

She had to note he hugged like a mother. His arms were equally as comforting as a mother when hugging their scared child.