[ 10 ] cancel r.franklin stans

The three people (Ben Harmon was completely m-i-a) of the house — Victor, Violet and Vivien, aka the V-squad, named by ten year old Victor — were forced into sitting as the three intruders stood opposite them.

"I have money." Vivien tried to bargain. "Please just take anything."

"Or don't, please and thank you." Victor said with a wide toothy and desperate grin.

Victor didn't want to die. This did not fit in with his plan. He wanted to die in such a cool way, a way that would leave him in history books. He wanted people to fear the way he died, he wanted his death to be a legend not basic like this. Too many people died by inconsiderate people breaking into innocent peoples homes.

"We're not here to rob you." One of them said, their voice muffled by the black mask. "Masks off." With the command, the trio took of their masks and stared back at the Harmon trio. "The transcript was very clear. The nurses saw R. Franklin; he had nothing to hide."

"Twelve minutes, then the fun begins."

Victor raised an eye brow at them. He was kind of impressed by their research. He was also completely and utterly terrified. It was a strange mix of emotions and they made his head feel funny.

"I have a surprise for you guys." She went off, bring forward some white material in a matter of a few seconds, along with the knife.

"No way!" The man chuckled, creepily excited by the torment the family of free (Ben clearly thought he was too cool for their newly sharing trauma) were soon to go through.

"I got it on eBay. Authenticated, it's the one he used to bash Maria."

"Let me see it." The man said, sounding as happy as a child on Christmas. He took ahold of the bowl like thing. "Holy shit, you can feel the energy in this. This is bitchin'."

The Harmon family shared fearful and disgusted looks.

"Who goes first?" The woman stood centred wondered. "Which one is Gladys?"

Victor watched the people who had broken in before turning to his mother and sister. He was man of the house (his dad had lost the title when he betrayed the family and cheated with one of his students, and it was now verified as Victors title because Ben wasn't there yet again) and would look after them.

Victor may of been scared, confused and worried but he would lay down his life for his family. He didn't need his cool death when his family needed him — dying for them was cool enough.

The woman stood centre allowed for her knife to point at poor Violet. The uniform was thrown at Violet.

"Screw you, psycho! I'm not putting this on." Violet threw the nurse uniform straight back at them.

"You have to. Everything has to be perfect."

The man of the three jumped at Violet, trying to rip at her shirt. The girl screamed, jumping back to avoid being attacked.

"Don't fucking touch her." Victor shouted, trying to fight against the rope keeping him to the wooden chair.

"Put it on me!" Vivien begged.

"Oh, you'll all be wearing uniforms." The ringleader said, her knife being used to point between the family.

Victor twisted and pulled at his wrists, trying to weaken the rope that kept him there. He was shaking in anger, watching the people with pure red anger — violent revenge plans ran through his mind.

"R. Franklin hated nurses. He had a bad experience with the mercury in a broken thermometer. That's why he took Gladys upstairs and drowned her on the tub."

The sister had subconsciously moved closer to Victor.

"And you, Maria—" the central woman walked closer to the mother, "—he did you next." The woman turned to the final female. "And you are just messing this up, we'll deal with you after."

Victor's eyes stayed narrow on them.

"R. Franklin was the first before Manson, he changed the culture. We're paying tribute to him."

"Cause that's fucking normal." Victor commented sarcastically, nodding with his words. 

"We're not going to be part of your reenactment."

The white uniform was thrown at Violet once again. She caught it with disgust.

"Put this on. You won't like it if I have to make you."

Violet stood up, coming to the same height as the woman. She glanced back at Victor, he met her eyes and winked. Violet knew her brother, and she knew that was a silent hint to do what she needed to at least stall time — hopeful Ben would return to call the police and save them.

Violet shoved the clothes into the woman's chest, and launched herself forward, head butting the woman in the process.

Victor stuck out his leg, just after Violet had ran. The person who had gone to chase after his sister hadn't noticed the obvious fall trap and fell over his leg.

He couldn't help but laugh as his sister hopefully ran to get her phone and get out the house to get hope.

The three looked at him.

"You are dead!"

"I'm alive and really need to shut up." He laughed dryly, watching them carefully as he continued to work on the ropes. He was sure he was ripping skin from his wrist.