7

hey guys,

to the right is a picture of the beautiful Justine Skye, I think this is how MJ would look if she were real, if you dont, pick anyone suitable. 

thanks for reading, expect a saucy update sometime next week. ;) 

**

"Damn girl happened to you?" I jumped at the voice that spoke to me.

I found myself screaming my lungs out to the point where the bottom of my throat began to ache, not just because I had a potential killer in my house, but because it was dark and creepy and by the deep and husky tone of the voice, it was a man.

The person rushed towards me and grabbed my face, covering my mouth. My screams became silent muffles and I began to panic even more, flapping my hands about towards this person.

"Fuck, man, relax." He cursed, finally letting go of me. Almost immediately, there was an instant flood of light before me as the lights were switched on. I rubbed at my eyes then looked up again at this mysterious mug.

"What the hell? Cameron!" I shrieked and playfully punched him. He burst out into laughter.

I crossed my arms and frown at him, half-jokingly. "D'you think you're funny?"

Turns out he was with my cousin because two seconds later, Nathan strolled down the stairs with a can of MY KA wedged between his fingers.

"Nathan? What the f_" He jumped at me before grabbing me by the waist and swinging my around before putting my back down and leaving his hands on my waist.  "What are you doing in my house?"

I probably sounded like a mouse right now. It's like everyone was trying to freak me out today.

"Came to see you innit?" he messed up my hair with his knuckles. I pushed his arm away slightly but hung onto him nonetheless.

"How did you get in?" I rose a brow. We strode into the living where we both slumped ourselves into the brown leather sofa.

The television was on and Choice FM played through the sound system.

He took another swing of the drink then burped. I didn't even know what to say anymore, I fanned the smell gas away from my face

"Nathan, you dumbass you can't just walk in here and empty our fridge? You know mum doesn't go shopping often."

"Malorie chill, I wouldn't just burst in here, your mum says I should check on you, she's at some work meeting in Liverpool, nothing major." He shrugged.

"Fine." I fell deeper into the sofa.

Cameron was seated on one of the high chairs in the kitchen, munching away at something that smelled much like Chinese food.

I immediately bolted up at this realisation and sat in front of him. He smirked and passed me a take-way bowl of Singapore noodles. Lawd.

"Thank you thank you thank you."

"Ey, Em, you know we need to talk right?"

He whispered towards me, as if he didn't want Nathan to hear.

I whispered back, prying open the sweet smelling food. "About?"

He looked at me for a second before saying in a really fast pace, "the guy who'd hit you."

I dropped my plastic fork back into the bowl.  We were both silent for a while.

"What the hell Cameron?"