12

This is shorter than my usual so think of it as chapter 11 part 2.

vote/comment xx

**

"What do you mean its stuck!?" I tried to contain my frustration but my stomach was hurting and I was in dire need of some aspirin.

He pulled and pushed at the door a few more times before giving up, cursing. I immediately furrowed through my pocket for my phone and called the first number I saw.

"Hello? Hazel, I'm stuck in_"

"I'm sorry but the number you have dialed is currently unavailable, please_"

"Shit!"

I don't know why I didn't think to call Robbie. And I felt guilty for not doing so. I'd never had a boyfriend before but I didn't think he would have liked to know I was stuck in a room with another guy.

I stood still on the spot and tried to imagine any situation that was better than this. Being stuck in a freaking storage room, with hardly any light, just a damp, cold floor and a crooked table.

"It can't be stuck." I walked past him and tried opening the door too. This had to be some kind of joke. This whole day was just God having banter with my life.

"This is your fault." He grunted and cursed rapidly scrolling through his phone.  I tried to contain how annoyed I was getting of him.

"My fault?" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "Aren't you the one who chose to come in here?"

"I should've have just walked past and minded my own business." He muttered to himself.

"Yeh, maybe you shou_". A sharp pain kicked in my stomach, causing me to topple in half.

He grunted. "I can't believe you, don't you get it? CJ would've fucked you up so bad!"

I sat in the corner I was originally at and locked my head between my knees so his voice was just silent muffles.

"You're so ungrateful, I shouldn't have even helped you, stuck up bitch!"

He kicked the door and paced around the cramped room.

Suddenly I began to feel the impact of CJ's punches to my head. I tried to contain the pain and keep collected till we got out of here but the migraines were getting excruciating.

"Oh, and you better not think you and me are cool just cos I helped you out."

"Trust me, a friendship with you is not on my bucket list."

It was silent after my remark. He sat on the table and I prayed on of the legs will come loose so he could fall on his ass. Maybe even break a couple vital bones whilst he was at it.

"And that Sunday at the Café..."

My head stopped hurting and my heartbeat quickened. 

"Which part? The part where you shrugged me off when I tried to help you or the part where you..."

"The part where I kissed you."

My breath got caught in my throat and I thanked the lord that the light bulb had failed because I was a hundred percent sure that my face was flushed. I didn't need him thinking the peck on the lips meant anything to me.

"I was mad highh and I wasn't thinking straight." He let out a deep sigh. "Sorry innit."

I tried to hide my disappointment. But I'd realised I wasn't very good at hiding any feelings when it came to Devonte.