Table of mf contents

Taz here.

Dude it's been a while since I've written an intro to a book, but here we are. So, I've teased a lil bit about this book on my message board, but if you didn't see it I can explain it here. SO LISTEN GOOD CAUSE THIS IS GONNA SEEM WEIRD BUT IT'S NOT.

This book is an assortment of the most cliché, cringe, and overused plots and storylines that exist on wattpad, and more specifically, bts fanfics. I think it'll be something fun to read. So every chapter is going to be titled with a cliché plot and the story will basically be about a different cliché every time. It's kind of also a guide of how NOT to write. It'll make more sense when I actually start publishing chapters.

So what I need from you all, is to list all the possible clichés that you would want to see appear in this book. Also, feel free to be very specific about the members roles and anything else that you feel would add to this masterpiece.

Comment clichés here! 🤍

Once I get a good amount of feedback, I'll start throwing out chapters.

DISCLAIMER: please do not get offended if you actually write like this. You still have time to delete the book

Also follow me on Instagram @tazahmd because I'm your elder, so do what I say.