🩸Vampires and wolves 🐺

It's my first day at my new high school in a gloomy town called spoons. I just moved in with my dad, who happens to be a cop. The town calls him daddy Joon. But I just call him daddy.

I don't belong here. And by here, I mean society in general. I'm different than most girls my age. I grabbed my tomboy dark green backpack and headed downstairs to see my daddy reading the newspaper.

"Bella— I mean Y/N.. come eat." He pulled out a chair for me.

"N-No thanks." I pushed a strand of my brown wavy hair behind me ear. "I-I'm gonna be late." I started to walk out the door.

"Y/N?" Daddy Joon called my name. I stopped and bit my lip. "Be careful out there."

"I-I will." I stuttered and walked out the door. My dad and I had an awkward relationship ever since he left me at McDonald's ten years ago. Let's just say Ronald McDonald has been in my nightmares ever since.

I didn't like school. Every one I went to ended the exact same. No friends, no boys liking me... but that's the life for a girl like me. Everything about me is different. My face, my attitude, my hobbies, the way I dress...

The way Y/N dresses:

I grabbed my skateboard and started to skate to class

I grabbed my skateboard and started to skate to class. A fancy car pulled up beside me with a group of pretty teenagers girls. "You need a ride?" One of them asked.

"Uh-I-um-I-d—"

I began glitching and the girls gave me a weird look before driving off. I bit my lip and twitched. They don't get me.

I finally made it to school. It was dark and gloomy and looked as if monsters took over— wait. That's impossible, I shook my head. I walked into my first class and already so many people were surrounding me. I'm so lonely. I have no friends.

"Hey, you're the new girl Y/N?" A guy asked.

"H-H-How do you know my name." I bit my lip and slightly lowered my head.

"It's written on your lunch bag...."

"O-Oh." I tried to laugh but only looked constipated because of my lack of emotions.

"Okay class have a seat. Y/N, I'm gonna place this giant fan in front of you and I want you to walk past it in slow motion.

"O-Okay." I nodded and walked in slow motion to the only empty seat left. I looked up at my lab partner and blinked my brown orbs. He had pale skin. and dark slicked back hair. His eyes were a dark read. H-He was different. I could tell.

"Okay class, introduce yourself to your lab partner."

I looked over at the boy as he started to gag. I lowered my brows and smelt under my arms. "It can't be me." I whispered to myself. I showered last week.