🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 3 🐺

I'm back bitches.

here's part 3 of your favorite series, a horny vampire and a desperate furry, fight over a basic bitch 😍

You should re-read the vampire series if you forgot what happened because I took three million years to update (:

"N-No I don't have the Spanish Flu, what is wrong with you?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Chicken pox?"

Jungkook glared at y/n, wanting to drop kick her across the forest.

500 tries later...

"Wait—" I bit my lip and looked at the pale boy with narrowed eyes. "Step into the light."

Jungkook stepped out of the shadow and into the sunlight and started to sparkle. I gasped and bit my lip. "I know what you are."

"So say it." Jungkook jumped onto another rock and gave her demonic eyes.

"ur gay."

"Bitch?" Jungkook was confusion.

"I mean, the sparkles and glitter and stuff.." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm a vampire you dumb piece of dog shit!" He yelled.

There was a moment of silence before I stared to scream. Jungkook threw a branch at me, making me fall to the ground. I pretended to be passed out so that he could carry me home.

I felt his strong arms lift me and he started to walk through the trees. After a while of walking, Jungkook's stomach began to grumble. "Damn, I'm kinda hungry rn, I'm not gonna lie."

My eyes quickly shot open to see Jungkook about to take a bite out of my wrist.

"I'M AWAKE WHAT THE FUCK."

"Oh." Jungkook muttered. "Sorry."

He suddenly dropped me onto the floor. "We're here."

I bit my lip and seductively smiled at him.

"What. Do you need to shit or something?" He asked.

"Y-You saved m-my life." I bit my chin. 

"No I didn't." He muttered as we walked towards the huge mansion. "Wait." He put his hand out and stopped me.

"I have to warn you about my family first. They're newborns so they like snacking on human blood in their free time."

"Oh." I blinked. "I guess I should've stopped by Walmart to bring some, I'm sorry."

"Can you please stop speaking, I'd literally rather eat an entire garlic clove than hear you say one more stupid ass thing."

I bit my lip and turned to the side. I think he really likes me because I'm so shy and mysterious and unique and quirky and special and ugly and pretty and weird and sporty and one of the boys. Yeah I'm definitely his type.

We walked up the stairs and through the glass doors. I gulped, feeling nervous to meet his family. Maybe he has brothers that will fall in love with me too because I'm just that unique.