⛓ Kidnapped pt. 3 ⛓

Disclaimer/warning: shield your eyes

Before we start this chapter off, I wanted to explain a few things. So I've been reading a few bts kidnapped fanfics over the last couple days for inspiration and I found one that was so genuinely disturbing that I almost shit myself. Okay, but seriously. It had to be the most cringe, disturbing, nasty ass book I've ever read and I want to bleach my eyes. Since it would be mean to tell you all what the book is, cause that shit is embarrassing.. I'm just gonna improvise it in this chapter, while keeping the original story line that I've been writing. WARNING. The cringe level is at its peak.

GUYS I'M NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP 😭

I looked at the time and gasped. It was only an hour until midnight. Then I would have to choose which of the oppars I would have to share my bed with.

All of a sudden, someone came onto the balcony and sat down. I looked up with tears in my eyes. "Jin oppar, what do I do? I'm confused on who to pick."

"Please Y/N." He scooted closer. "Call me Eomma."he held me close to him, like a protective mother.

"Thank you eomma Jin." I laid my head on his shoulder.

All of a sudden, Taehyung came outside and crossed his arms. "YAH WHAT IS THIS??? WHY ARE YOU CLOSE TO JIN." He huffed.

"Because I trust him. He's my Eomma and he won't hurt me." I stood my ground.

"That was not nice you deserve a punishment." He came near me.

I grabbed a hold of Jin and cried on his shoulder but Jin stood up for me. Taehyung frowned. "What do you think you're doing Jin."

"I'm protecting my daughter." He held me close to him. "She is my daughter now."

"What the fuck is going on." The rat in the corner asked before getting flown across the room. Jimin twirled the broom stick in his hand and stood next to Taehyung.

"What is happening babygorl ?"

"I don't trust any of you. I choose to sleep with Jin tonight." I hugged my Eomma.

GUYS I'M SO SORRY HEJSHSJSB THIS IS NEARLY WORD FOR WORD OF THE STORY I READ

Jimin growled and galloped into his room. Jin helped me move my things into his room. He's the only one I trust now, even though he literally helped kidnapped me.

I woke up the next morning and found a note on my nightstand. It was from Jin.

"Hi Y/N, mother is going out to buy some groceries for the house. J hope is asleep in the other room if you need anything. Remember not to talk to any of the other boys. They're too dangerous.

The danger: