🎬 Bully pt.2 🎬

Today is the day I confront my love— I mean bully. What is wrong with you Y/N, hajimaaa. I just jinjja want to find out why he hates me so much.

I put my vintage backpack on and started to walk across the street.

I walked down the dark alley he was talking about even though it was only 4 pm

I walked down the dark alley he was talking about even though it was only 4 pm. There it was. No address needed because there's a gps installed in my left nostril. I read the note to make sure I was at the right place. "Dark alley." I read to myself, and looked up at the dark alley in front of me.

"This has to be the right one." I sighed and bit my lip and moaned.

"You're here." A sudden voice growled. I gasped, not knowing where he came from.

"What do you want!!" I cried out, panting like a horse. Jimin suddenly had a hold of me and pinned me against the wall. He then howled and 6 boys came out of no where.

They were all handsome and hot and cool and hot and cool and handsome and hot and scary and hot.

I gulped as I looked at their scary and intimidating faces. But then one face caught my attention. "How could you Oppar?" I cried to Jungkook who betrayed me.

"It has to be done Y/N. I'm sorry, I can't be your protector anymore." Jungkook said with his head down.

"W-W-W-Who are you people?" I gulped.

"Were Bullet Proof Boy Scout Leather Jacket Gun Bully Gang." One of them answered. He was tall and hot and handsome and hot and had brown orbs.

"The names Namjoon. I'm the tall one who doesn't ever get any lines in the group."

"I'm Jin, the mother of the group who likes pink, who also cooks. Because people like to only associate me with female characteristics."

"I'm Suga. I'm deep, dark and quiet and I don't say much because I'm mysterious but it's actually because no one ever lets me be the main character." The pale one with mint green hair said.

"I'm J hope! You're hope, you're Angel!! I'm the really funny side character that shouldn't even be in a gang, but I'm never allowed to act any other way because people don't give me a chance to be DIFFERENT." He yelled, quickly returning to a bright smile.

"I'm V. I'm an alien. I don't do shit. I'm just here." He gave us a boxy smile.

"I-I don't get it." I shivered. "You're all so nice, why are you in a gang?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH WHO ALLOWED YOU TO TALK?!" J hope screamed, before smiling widely.

"W-What do y-y-you want from me?" I bit my lip and looked as innocent and vulnerable as possible.

"You're my next victim." Jimin growled. "You belong to me AND ONLY ME." He smirked and pushed me against a wall.

"W-Why?" I whispered, looking into his dark orbs.

"Because." Jimin took a deep breath of air and grunted. "You're..." He looked into my eyes and licked his lips. "different."

Jimin leaned in to kiss me when suddenly Jungkook spoke out.

"WAIT."

Everyone looked over at Jungkook.

"What is it?" Jimin glared at him, still choking me

"I fell in love with Y/N this morning. I can't let you hurt her like this!" Hauuahh!!" Jungkook shoved Jimin back and the two of them began to fight. Other people started to gather around and watch.

"HAJIMA! JUNGKOOK YOU'RE NOT LIKE THIS!" I shouted, but they weren't listening.

"Look at me Jimin! Look at me, Hajima! Jinjja." I tried to shout but they were still ignoring me. I've had enough.

I stood up on a table that appeared from thin air and screamed. "ENOUGH!!"

Everyone got quiet and looked up at me. Jimin and Jungkook stopped fighting and everyone focused on me.

"Like a small boat."

"On the ocean."

"Sending big waves."

"Into motion." I sang as tears fell down my eyes.

"Like how a single word, can make a heart open."

"I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion." I looked at Jimin.

"And all those things I didn't say, wrecking balls inside my throat— I mean brain

"And all those things I didn't say, wrecking balls inside my throat— I mean brain."

"I will scream them loud tonight! Can you hear my voice this time!"

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG. TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG. PROVE I'M ALRIGHT SOOOOOONG-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CAN'T SING." A random person shouted. I tucked my hair behind my ear and bit my lip. "That was my fight song." I pushed Jimin's chest back. "Take back my life song." I crossed my arms. "You can't hurt me any longer. I'm invincible, stronger than ever, the most—."

Jimin punched Y/N the face, making her collapse to the ground.

"FINALLY!" Someone shouted and everyone began to cheer. People from all around the world gathered together and celebrated.

"God bless you." People crowded around Jimin.

And that was how Y/N was now dyin

The end.

Next up on the list is Kidnapped by bts!