🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 2 🐺

The mysterious boy from class grabbed my arm, pushing me into an empty alley. I bit my lip in fear as his red orbs scanned me up and down. "I have to kill you now. You know too much." He hissed.

"J-Jungkook stop. NO—" I started to scream as he sunk his teeth into my ear.

"Y/N?"

I opened my eyes and my orbs landed on Daddy Joon, who looked concerned. "Are you still having nightmares about that day?" He sat on the edge of my bed.

"N-No." I sat up in my bed, still confused.

"-Because I told you, leaving you at McDonald's was the biggest mistake I've ever made-" He began pacing back and forth.

"Dad!" I yelled and he looked at me. "I mean.. Daddy Joon.."

"No Y/N." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Just call me daddy."

"I wasn't dreaming about McDonald's." I blinked my orbs. "It was something else. It's not important." I brushed it off.

"Well, I'm here to talk if you ever need me." He reassured.

"Well actually, I wanted to know—"

"Gotta blast to the police station! Bye!" Daddy Joon flew out the door, leaving me alone.

Again.

I'm always alone.

My mother left us when I was—

My alarm suddenly rang, making me whimper. "I thought someone was trying to break in and kidnap me." I sighed with relief. I was going to be late for school.

I looked down at the vampire book I spent all night reading and shoved it into my backpack. "The truth has to come out." I said to myself before grabbing my skateboard.

I saw a note on the table.

Y/N, wear your helmet for shits sake you don't know how to skate.

"I'm not a kid anymore." I muttered to myself, before tripping over a step and tumbling down the stairs.

I saw another note on the floor next to where I fell and picked it up.

Sorry Y/N, I purposely put that chord there so that you'd fall and realize you need your helmet. There are bandaids in the closet.

I lifted my hand to my bleeding elbow. "Blood." I whispered. I can't let this heal yet! I need him to smell it!" I grabbed my skateboard and a helmet before running to school.

The bell rang right as I entered the classroom. Everyone stared at me as I had an asthma attack from running up two flights of stairs. "Y/N, have a seat." The teacher said.

I looked over at the mysterious pale boy, before rolling up my sleeve so that the wound showed. I placed my elbow on the table, making sure that he would sense the blood.

"That's a little unsanitary for our lab, don't you think?" The boy finally spoke.

"AHA!" I yelled. "Wait, what." I gave him a blank stare. "You don't like the smell of blood?"

"Not particularly." He shrugged.

I groaned in defeat, and pulled my lab book out rather harshly. "Paper cut." I moaned and looked over at him.