Chapter 22

Dawson

When I get back to Adelaide's house, I don't hear anything when I knock at the door. Adelaide opens the door for me, looking exactly as I left her. Gorgeous in her skimpy tank top and shorts. She has her hair in a knot on top of her head with loose strands falling out and perfectly framing her face. She smiles brightly when she sees me. She tilts her head up as I lean in and press my lips to hers. She closes the door behind me and leans against it, watching me take off my shoes as Brooks takes the food out of my hands.

Adelaide said there were no dietary restrictions and they like anything. So I brought two massive orders of Irish nachos from a pub close to my house to share between us, with enough to feed Pauline if she's here too.

"OK Brooks. We are done for today." Adelaide says to her brother.

"Fine. But I'm coming back tomorrow." He retorts.

"Fine. Then you're helping watch Nadine tomorrow night."

"You're babysitting? Why?"

"Shaye is working a night shift and Nico is closing the café."

"Okay. I have a client but I can probably reschedule. I haven't had much time with Nadine lately." Brooks opens his phone, appearing to check his schedule. Then he puts his phone to his ear and wanders down the hall. They have pages of music strewn over every surface of the living room. Adelaide is picking up the pages on the couch, looking confused about something.

"Want some help?" I ask.

"No, that's okay. I have to put things together in a way that makes sense." She looks up at me, with pages in her arms all disorderly. She slowly places them on the couch and folds her arms over her chest, pushing her breasts up - unintentionally, but I'm not complaining. Her eyes slowly look me up and down. Then she shuts her eyes and blinks quickly a few times as if pulling herself together.

She makes her way around the couch, without taking her eyes off of me. "Did I say hi?" She purrs.

"Not literally. Hi." I say quietly. She glides her fingers up my arms, and underneath the sleeves of my t-shirt. In response, my arms enclose her, my hands cupping her bum, pulling her to me. I lean down and she welcomes my mouth to hers. I press past her lips, tangling my tongue with hers, squeezing her ass.

"Mmm." She moans into my mouth. "He's leaving as soon as he's off the phone."

I smile against her lips. "He doesn't have to. I brought enough to feed him."

She pulls away and looks up at me seriously. "Oh. He has to."

I chuckle. "Okay." I hold the back of her head with my hand and bring her back to me.

Then the door opens and Pauline walks in with shopping bags in tow, looking like she spent a successful day at the mall. "Okay love birds, time to cool off."

Adelaide groans. I don't blame her. This is exactly how I felt when we were interrupted by my own friends, except even more so because Adelaide was almost naked then, just waiting for me to touch her and make her feel good.

I think back to this morning, making her feel good in her bed. My fingers in her warmth, stroking her to climax, feeling her clench around me when she came. She had a carnal need to find me, even though the focus was on her. The moment she ran her hand down my cock, something in me exploded and I was ready to pull my finger out of her and take all the clothes out of the equation. But it seems as though touching me was what took her over the edge.

I'm hoping tonight we can finish what we started. But for now, it's nachos and chill with friend and brother.

Brooks comes out from down the hall as Pauline is coming out of her room from stashing her bags.