- zero -

It's alright if you run out of breath.
No one will blame you.

"I'm fine."

I took a deep breath as I finally put the last item in the box. It's been a month since our lives changed and I can't live in this house or this town without my parents. So, me and my brother, we are moving to our new house in the city my parents used to live when they were young.

My life was perfect. I had a loving family. Everything was just perfect. I had a lovely mother, a wonderful dad. They both loved me and my brother, Nathaniel or Nate which he likes us to call him, so much.

I couldn't ask for a wonderful family-they meant so much to me, I never had to ask for anything. It was like they already knew I wanted something and would buy that for me.

My dad and my mum loved each other so much. If I don't get what they had, I don't want it. Seriously. And Nate, well he is annoying, but I love him to death. And I would do anything for him, just like our parents would do anything for us. He doesn't show it, but I know that he loves me a lot. He is only 15, but he likes to think that he has to protect me no matter what, even though I am 19 years old.

I've noticed a lot of times when he had friends come over and if they make even a single comment about me, he would make them leave and I don't remember seeing them come back again. He is just overprotective of me. He is my only friend. And he always said that I'll always be his only best friend and he would never choose anyone over me. And I know I would do the same too.

I always had a hard time making friends. I don't know why but they don't like me. But I've always been nice to everyone. Even if they are mean to me, I let it slide because I don't know if they are having a bad day or not. I can always say mean things to them, but what if they are having a bad day and I make it worse. I don't want to do that to somebody.

I don't know why, but it has always been easier for me to talk to people who are not around my age. I don't know why, but people around my age don't like me, but my mum and dad think I am nice, so I don't care about others. But they also know that a lot of people are not nice to me and the last time I went to school was when I was in first grade.

I got bullied badly in first grade, yeah first grade, and the kids were so mean to me. Then I told my mum that I don't want to leave her and all of the kids are mean so I don't want to go to school so they made me home school.

I never said anything back because what they said hurt me and I didn't want to hurt them back. But homeschooling is fun. I had so much time that I learned a lot of things. By the time I was 14, I was fluent in French, Italian and Spanish.

I have always loved painting. I used to paint a lot during those days and I can paint really well because that's what my mum says. She told me that she and my dad are my biggest fans. Nate is my third biggest fan, but he won't admit it.